eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesProject I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Vote_lcapProject I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Voting_barProject I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Vote_lcapProject I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Voting_barProject I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Empty
PostSubject: Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion   Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Plot

Not much is known of the plot, except that the game takes place in Chicago after a 10.3 Mw earthquake destroys the city and the rescue team fails to save the survivors.[3]
[edit] Gameplay

The player controls Adam in a first person perspective. The player can use various tactics to stay alive, including using an empty gun to threaten enemies.[4]
[edit] Development

The game was first rumored to be in development in July 2008, when it was told that the Assassin's Creed producer, Jade Raymond, was working on a new game. It was later announced at E3 2008, along with a trailer. It was later revealed that Jade was not working on the game.[4] The game then was subject of various delays until it was confirmed that the original developers, Darkworks, would not work in it anymore due to a "mutual decision" and that the studio had other obligations, and that the game would instead be finished at Ubisoft Shanghai's studio.[5] On August 2009, various screenshots of an old build of the game were leaked on Internet.
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion   Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:36 am

If it were canceled, wouldn't they announce it?
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion   Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:47 am

Xanderth wrote:
If it were canceled, wouldn't they announce it?
this is the part which i dont understand m8 ... No
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion   Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:01 am

The game is just probably delayed like most. Footage we have seen for this game did look very good so I doubt they will of axed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion   Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:31 am

we will just wait and see and i also think that it is just on hold.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion   Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:14 am

this game is in development for about 3 years now ithas been annouced on E3 2008 soo i dont expect this game in nearest future No
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion   Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
this game is in development for about 3 years now ithas been annouced on E3 2008 soo i dont expect this game in nearest future No
dang thats gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion   Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

Project I Am Alive has been canceled in my opinion
Page 1 of 1