eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesI Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Vote_lcapI Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Voting_barI Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Vote_rcap 
GuNka
I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Vote_lcapI Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Voting_barI Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 Empty
PostSubject: I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3   I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:58 am

Ubisoft’s post-apocalyptic survival action game I Am Alive was revealed at the close of Ubi’s 2008 E3 Press Conference. Since then not much about the game has been revealed. According to the Ubisoft’s listing for I Am Alive, it might not be making it to the PlayStation 3 as was originally intended.

As of the writing of this article, the official Ubisoft website’s listing for I Am Alive shows only PC and Xbox 360 for available platforms. Sadly the PS3 version which was announced along with the PC and Xbox 360 version, is no where to be seen.

However, back in March of this year Ubisoft dropped I Am Alive’s original developer Darkworks, having Ubisoft Shanghai take the reigns. Because of the change of hands, it could be possible that the new developer cannot handle the task of developing for the PS3’s cell architecture.

We’ll keep you posted as more information is revealed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net

I Am Alive May Be Deceased for PlayStation 3
Page 1 of 1