eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesAbout I Am Alive Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
About I Am Alive Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
About I Am Alive Vote_lcapAbout I Am Alive Voting_barAbout I Am Alive Vote_rcap 
GuNka
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

About I Am Alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

About I Am Alive Empty
PostSubject: About I Am Alive   About I Am Alive EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:19 am

About I Am Alive Psw11710

Chicago, June 2009. A 10.3 magnitude earthquake destroys the city and shatters your life as an ordinary citizen. As the rescue mysteriously fails to arrive, you are trapped in an environmental and social chaos that gets worse by the hour. Your only way out is to set up a massive refugee camp to hopefully attract rescue's attention. You will need to find resources and organize survivors to create your headquarters. In the midst of Chicago’s ruins, you’ll have to both preserve and sacrifice in order to survive during 7 days. Rescue, heal, protect, kill, ambush or steal. But first, try staying alive. It could happen to you, so ask yourself: what would you do?
Genre: Action
Also Available On: PC, Xbox 360
Release Date: TBA 2009 (UK)
TBA 2009 (UK)
TBA 2009 (UK)
Features
Editions

About I Am Alive I-am-a10

General Features

* The city is falling apart all around you! Survive the earthquake and its aftershocks, the collapsing buildings and the devastating rifts in this never before seen hostile environment.
* Make your way through social chaos. Evolve among other survivors in an urban jungle where there are no more rules and where violent groups dictate their law.
* Learn to survive. Use tactics, diversion and discretion to survive against the odds.
* Rescue or hunt. In this new era where everyone is for himself and where water is gold, hunt for precious resources, save people in distress and restore order to unify survivors in one base camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net

About I Am Alive
Page 1 of 1