eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMAG - Controller Layout Guide Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Vote_lcapMAG - Controller Layout Guide Voting_barMAG - Controller Layout Guide Vote_rcap 
GuNka
MAG - Controller Layout Guide Vote_lcapMAG - Controller Layout Guide Voting_barMAG - Controller Layout Guide Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

MAG - Controller Layout Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

MAG - Controller Layout Guide Empty
PostSubject: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 am

This is the current controller layout for MAG.

We will have additional controller layouts available for players to choose from, but will not allow players to hand-edit individual layouts.

MAG - Controller Layout Guide Image_11

Movement & Aiming

The left analog stick controls basic movement: forward, back, strafe left, and strafe right. The further the stick is deflected, the faster the movement.

Pressing down on L3 initiates a sprint. Returning the left analog stick to neutral or performing other actions – reloading, changing stance, or firing your weapon – break the sprint and returns the player to normal movement.

The right analog stick controls player orientation (pitch and yaw). The further you push the stick, the faster the pitch and yaw.

Jump with the X button. You can jump from a stand, a crouch and while sprinting, but not while prone.

Change stance with the TRIANGLE button. Tapping the button toggles between crouch and stand. Holding in the button toggles between prone and stand. Crouching and going prone increase weapon accuracy and stability at the cost of speed.

Weapons & Gear

All weapons and active gear items are triggered by pressing the R1 button.

The R2 button toggles between the player’s primary weapon (usually a rifle of some sort) and backup weapon (usually a pistol). If the player has added a grenade launcher attachment to his assault rifle, the R2 button cycles through the primary weapon, the backup weapon, and then the grenade launcher.

The L2 button cycles through available gear items (including rocket launchers). Once a gear item is selected, press R1 to use it.

Weapons have a sight mode activated with the L1 button. As long as L1 is held in, the player will look through his weapon’s sights (or scope) and have better accuracy. The accuracy bonus comes at the cost of a lower movement speed. Pressing the d-pad up and d-pad down buttons zoom in and out when using a variable power scope.

The R3 button attacks with the knife, available unless the player is performing complex actions (like arming a bomb). More damage is done if you attack from behind a victim.

World Interaction

The player can interact with various world objects, including enemy gates, objective items, bunkers, vehicles and supply points.

When the player is in range and facing an object they can interact with, an action icon appears at the bottom of the screen describing the action that will be performed if the player holds in the O button.

Entering and leaving bunkers and vehicles is done by tapping the O button, but most other world objects require the O button to be held in until a progress bar fills.

Team Communications

The D-pad is how players communicate with their teammates (aside from the optional headset that allows open voice chat with squadmates).

The player’s role in the mission determines what the D-pad buttons do. Players qualified for the leadership roles (based on character level) opt for leadership in the pre-mission deploy screen.

Squad Members

D-Pad Up: N/A

D-Pad Left: N/A

D-Pad Right: Request menu

D-Pad Down: Identify target

Squad Leaders

D-Pad Up: Chat channels

D-Pad Left: Squad command abilities

Platoon Leaders

D-Pad Left: Platoon command abilities

Company Leaders

D-Pad Left: Company command abilities

Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am

uuuu nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 pm

I believe I already read this in the manual, but anyway, didn't know about the D-pad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 am

awesome lol now i can go and practice in the mirror. lol.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 am

The thing that i dont like is how in order to crouch or prone, its Triangle, but im so use to it being Circle due to CoD, so whenever im gettin shot at in MAG i always press circle and since i made the mistake, i die
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 am

I am sure that you can change your layout any time you want in options
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:29 am

its just a minor adjustment .
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 am

ill try to fix it tonight cus last night i decided to play CoD and i kept switching my weapon when i was meaning to crouch down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG - Controller Layout Guide   MAG - Controller Layout Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG - Controller Layout Guide
Page 1 of 1