eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesWeather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Vote_lcapWeather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Voting_barWeather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Vote_lcapWeather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Voting_barWeather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Empty
PostSubject: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:44 am

You don’t have to decrypt any secret messages for this tidbit of news! Coming straight from Kazunori Yamauchi himself, weather changes and night racing can be expected soon. GTPlanet user MGR managed to dig up the following interview with Yamauchi-san, conducted by Audi. It’s part of the Audi R8 Meets Gran Turismo 5 mini-site and documentary, which gives two professional drivers the opportunity to compare the R8 in both the real and virtual world (also check out the video - including footage of the Nurburgring Nordschleife running in GT5: Prologue - on GTPlanet’s YouTube Channel). Unfortunately, the video is in German, but Yamauchi’s interview is in print and can easily be translated. In addition to dynamic weather and lighting, he also reiterates the inclusion of damage. Here’s what he had to say…

Please excuse the rough, automated translation. The original can be viewed on the last page of this PDF document.

FIVE QUESTIONS TO KAZUNORI YAMAUCHI

21jrkoyAudi: The graphics of GT5 Prologue “is incredible realistic. What can you still in this game improve?
Kazunori Yamauchi: GT5 is a greater choice on motor vehicles and Routes offer. And we provide more features for Online communities to Disposal. We are also working with high live close to a graphic representation for rain and night.

Audi: How do you manage it, the cars as realistic in the game is over?
Kazunori Yamauchi: In order to replicate cars so graphically that they are each model the same position they need we are the real models. At the Audi R8, it was particularly difficult for high-quality materials of the interior to reproduce. Even with the body, it was not easy, level, This incredible precision to express. Not only the cars, as every tree looks at the Nürburgring his real counterpart frighteningly similar. Such influence Details the game behavior? We have the greatest respect for the innate
Power of the cars and also the nature. Therefore we consider every detail very carefully — even if it’s just a bush on the edge of the racetrack is. Our passion and our commitment are perhaps not always immediately, but they seem subconsciously to every player.

2e49ilxAudi: What games can the fans of GT soon expect?
Kazunori Yamauchi: We are working on it, including weather changes, a race which may affect index. And damage to racing cars we will soon be able to simulate.

Audi: We dare a glance into the distant future. What is Gran Turismo 9 anything to offer?
Kazunori Yamauchi: I find it difficult to follow closely the developments so far predict. Gran Turismo is growing with the Automotive industry. When we consider the future of GT, we also consider the future of the Automotive industry.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:19 am

finally full gran turismo !! :D
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:10 am

i am so crap at driving Games hehe
I hate driving in real life( but i havae too :( ) so buying a game to drive in is like my worst nightmare :P
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:05 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
i am so crap at driving Games hehe
I hate driving in real life( but i havae too :( ) so buying a game to drive in is like my worst nightmare :P
im useless on driving as well but in real life i like it :D i know some basics about driving :]
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:07 am

i love the graphics on Gran turismo!
i can start learining to drive for reall next year!!!!! woohooo!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:11 am

subster786 wrote:
same thing m8 :D i can start on 30th of may ''15th birthday'':D but I'll be gone for nearly whole holidays so I'll start next september :D wish me luck :D :P
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:33 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
subster786 wrote:
same thing m8 :D i can start on 30th of may ''15th birthday'':D but I'll be gone for nearly whole holidays so I'll start next september :D wish me luck :D :P

good luck soul mate!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:29 pm

subster786 wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
subster786 wrote:

good luck soul mate!
good luck to you as well :D
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:00 pm

thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5   Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather Changes, Night Racing in Gran Turismo 5
Page 1 of 1