eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesGran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Vote_lcapGran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Voting_barGran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Vote_lcapGran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Voting_barGran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week

Go down 
+2
soul_eater93
GuNka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Empty
PostSubject: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:30 am

During a short demo presentation of Gran Turismo 5 earlier this week, SCEA Associate Producer Chris Hinojosa-Miranda re-confirmed the March 2010 GT5 PS3 release for Japan.

Without getting too specific, he then revealed that Sony was eying a vague "Summer 2010" release, which hopefully means we'll see it before leaves start falling off trees next year.

However, those seeking to get their hands on Gran Turismo 5 sooner will find a PS3 demo on PlayStation Network next week.

Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Gt510

To quote: "Interestingly, Hinojosa-Miranda had mentioned to me that he was traveling the U.S. in the coming week to photograph cars for Polyphony's reference material. With nearly 1,000 cars in the game, it's not that big of a stretch to think that they may still be working to flesh out the game's roster.

And while he wouldn't confirm how far along they were towards completing Gran Turismo 5 development, he did say this work wasn't necessarily for the current game.

"It's not for Gran Turismo 5 or a DLC release," he said, clarifying that it's constantly building on its reference material archives. After years of development and multiple Gran Turismo titles, how else do you think it's filling those garages but with non-stop research?

On the subject of DLC for the title, he said it was something it was considering, but had nothing to announce at this time."

Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Gt5210
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 pm

finally
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Its looking pretty nice will download it next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:31 pm

GuNka wrote:
Its looking pretty nice will download it next week Very Happy
same here G Cool
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 pm

im so pissed that i was banned, i cant try out the demo and i reallllllly wanted too, this was gonna be the best racing game ever
Back to top Go down
snova34z
PS3 Noob

eCk Respect : 1

PostSubject: awesome   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:59 am

sweet waiting to play this demo
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am

I'll try it... but I'll probably not like it... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi snova34z, Welcome smiley
You may want to head over to new members and introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Grand Turismo   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 am

so whos played the demo and is it any good?
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

hurry another racing game what fun. i mean i like racing games but so many? can any one name them all. lol.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
hurry another racing game what fun. i mean i like racing games but so many? can any one name them all. lol.
yea its called Gamestop.com, would you like me to show you how to take a crap :) jus kiddin cheers
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
yea its called Gamestop.com, would you like me to show you how to take a crap :) jus kiddin cheers
like off the top of ur mind dummy. lol. and no i wouldnt. see guys i told u he was gay.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:35 pm

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
like off the top of ur mind dummy. lol. and no i wouldnt. see guys i told u he was gay.
haha i love you too cupcake
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
what ever floats ur boat.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
haha ok i like that idea
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:39 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
haha ok i like that idea
omg. wow.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:06 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
haha ok i like that idea
omg. wow.
haha you know its funny
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:37 am

yes and disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week   Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week Empty

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5 ps3 demo next week
Page 1 of 1