eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSpec OPS The Line Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Spec OPS The Line Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Spec OPS The Line Vote_lcapSpec OPS The Line Voting_barSpec OPS The Line Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Spec OPS The Line Vote_lcapSpec OPS The Line Voting_barSpec OPS The Line Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Spec OPS The Line

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:33 pm

this looks like a good shooter for me what you think guys

Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:06 pm

2K has officially unveiled Spec Ops: The Line for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

German developer Yager is at the controls (and not 2K Boston as previously rumoured), and is producing a third-person shooter about a US special forces unit entering a post-disaster Dubai in search of a rogue US officer.

In the launch trailer, the player is needled by this rogue chap's voiceover, which suggests he's gone a bit Apocalypse Now in the process.

The trailer also showcases the environmental difficulties players will face. Dubai has been covered by a vast sandstorm, and the sand reacts to the game's physics, draining through broken skylights and surging over enemies when encouraged by explosives.

The teaser site continues the build-up, promising a "provocative" adventure where players have to make grim decisions as the extent of their former comrade's behaviour becomes apparent. The corpses hung upside down by lampposts in the trailer hint at what's to come.

Look out for a full Spec Ops: The Line preview soon. The game has yet to be dated.

So just a few questions spring to mind.
Mutiplayer support and dedicated servers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks for posting another video
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 am

So just a few questions spring to mind.
Mutiplayer support and dedicated servers?
ya defentaly. but im going to get it.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 am

im getting this not for multiplayer but for single player got mw2 for online gaming thats enough
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 pm

idk if i would buy this, it seems way to fake, i mean really, i do like how its a shooter but i dont think i would like to play this type of game by myself, id proably do it if they had a co-op with my friends like army of 2
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:
idk if i would buy this, it seems way to fake, i mean really, i do like how its a shooter but i dont think i would like to play this type of game by myself, id proably do it if they had a co-op with my friends like army of 2
i think that just about all games now adays should have co ops. and i suspect this one will.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
i think that just about all games now adays should have co ops. and i suspect this one will.
hopefully but if not i may just take it back, whoever buys it, lemme know how it is please
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
hopefully but if not i may just take it back, whoever buys it, lemme know how it is please
why would it not have co op? lol.

Last edited by GuNka on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:32 pm

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
why would it not have co op? lol.
idk just sometimes people are stupid
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 am

"cough cough" sOs-Vlan "cough cough"
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
yea ill admitt it, im a bit stupid
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
yea ill admitt it, im a bit stupid
lol. yepper.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 am

so when is the Release date cause i heard it changed
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
september 2010
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
september 2010
september, awsome, september 30 is my bday so i wont have to buy it
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 am

lucky you m8 i'll have to wait for game cuz it'll be great maybe kindfull sony will give beta code Cool will see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:23 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
september 2010
awesome i just hope that u dont get the same cake as mine. =).
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
september 2010
awesome i just hope that u dont get the same cake as mine. =).
i want mine to be a tower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spec OPS The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spec OPS The Line   Spec OPS The Line Empty

Back to top Go down

Spec OPS The Line
Page 1 of 1