eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imageslooking food a good spec ops partner Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
looking food a good spec ops partner Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
looking food a good spec ops partner Vote_lcaplooking food a good spec ops partner Voting_barlooking food a good spec ops partner Vote_rcap 
GuNka
looking food a good spec ops partner Vote_lcaplooking food a good spec ops partner Voting_barlooking food a good spec ops partner Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

looking food a good spec ops partner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kdot_0121
PS3 Noob

eCk Respect : 28

looking food a good spec ops partner Empty
PostSubject: looking food a good spec ops partner   looking food a good spec ops partner EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:37 am

hello boyz and girls im looking for cod mw2 spec ops partners.
if you are interested you can pm on eck webpage or add me and tell me on
my pns acc kdot_0121. hope you do come bye.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: looking food a good spec ops partner   looking food a good spec ops partner EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi kdot_0121,

I will give you a hand on spec ops m8. Should have my new ps3 in 1 week from now as my 60 gig is dead. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: looking food a good spec ops partner   looking food a good spec ops partner EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 pm

GuNka wrote:
Hi kdot_0121,

I will give you a hand on spec ops m8. Should have my new ps3 in 1 week from now as my 60 gig is dead. Rolling Eyes
is it dead for real ?? YLOD I guess ...I know a cheap , easy and timeless way how to fix it cheers
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: looking food a good spec ops partner   looking food a good spec ops partner EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:17 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
GuNka wrote:
Hi kdot_0121,

is it dead for real ?? YLOD I guess ...I know a cheap , easy and timeless way how to fix it cheers

I have had the board re-floated already which worked for 2 months. Just going to buy a PS3 slim now me thinks unless you have a easy fix soul?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: looking food a good spec ops partner   looking food a good spec ops partner EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:05 pm

yea its pretty easy way it will take about an hour to do it . all you going to need is a thermale compound it is needed to warm up you ps3's processor's also you'll need a heat gun . this will be needed to warm your processors as well but to a temperature about 350 deagres C if im correct . here is the video step by step how to fix it what screws to unscrew and what to do not link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U70SgRDVcBo&feature=related make sure you watch all 6 parts before you'll try to fix Very Happy at least you can try you dont have anything loose with this ps3 anyway Very Happy hope to see you soon online mate . we'll play some MAG finally rabbit
Back to top Go down
stilllalive
eCk Member
eCk Member

eCk Respect : 91

PostSubject: 10% of it working    looking food a good spec ops partner EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:37 am

i have done that 3 times soul never worked for me its easy to do i just think mine was to far gone :(
Back to top Go down
stilllalive
eCk Member
eCk Member

eCk Respect : 91

PostSubject: ooo    looking food a good spec ops partner EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 am

if you need help on spec ops i have done them all on veteran. the last one is a bugger tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking food a good spec ops partner   looking food a good spec ops partner Empty

Back to top Go down

looking food a good spec ops partner
Page 1 of 1