eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesResident Evil 5 Demo is UP Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Vote_lcapResident Evil 5 Demo is UP Voting_barResident Evil 5 Demo is UP Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Vote_lcapResident Evil 5 Demo is UP Voting_barResident Evil 5 Demo is UP Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:59 am

controls suck so bad it's ***** near unplayable, got pissed of after 5 mins.
Also to me it dont look that great for a so called next gen. Just looks like 4 but in HD.
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:53 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
Also to me i dont look that great for a so called next gen. Just looks like 4 but in HD.

lol! You got there before me :joker:

It doesn't sound good affraid The videos i have seen looked great 😢

I know you can change the controls to the old Resi controls so i wouldn't be to worried about the controls but I'm surprised the graphics are shit Shocked
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 am

kingkenny76 wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:
Also to me i dont look that great for a so called next gen. Just looks like 4 but in HD.

I know you can change the controls to the old Resi controls so i wouldn't be to worried about the controls but I'm surprised the graphics are shit Shocked

I wouldnt say shit :P just to me just not great. some people will think they are.
But i do compare alot of Games Graphics to KZ2 :P
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:05 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
kingkenny76 wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:

I wouldnt say shit :P just to me just not great. some people will think they are.
But i do compare alot of Games Graphics to KZ2 :P

lol!
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 am

I will get it downloaded and let you guys know the verdict rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 am

one thing that annoying me in resi5 is problem with joining co-op online matches ... i tried to play with some of my friend but when u send a massege with invite there is no option like to join or do not join only u can do is to reply the message ...:( help!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:59 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
Also to me it dont look that great for a so called next gen. Just looks like 4 but in HD.

You weren't joking about the controls they are shit. They are a complete pain in the arse Mad but i thought the graphics were good.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 am

Damn had a few beers last night and forgot to download Res5 lol!

I will get it tonight What a Face
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 am

GuNka wrote:
Damn had a few beers last night and forgot to download Res5 lol!

I will get it tonight What a Face

lol! How's the head this morning :pale:
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:48 am

Not to bad now m8 just had to get my bearings when I woke up this morning drunken
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 am

GuNka wrote:
Not to bad now m8 just had to get my bearings when I woke up this morning drunken

I know the feeling drunken :pale:
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:01 pm

GaViN7UK wrote:

This game would be awesome if the player control was better. After 20 mins of playing I got use to the controls but they are just awkward. Why have they made it like this?

GaV you do have a decent HD TV?
I thought graphics were good, but nothing amazing mind

But apart from the frustrating clumsy controls the entertainment value is excellent blowing the zombies to bits Twisted Evil
The cinematics are really well done, very movie like.
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:15 pm

GuNka wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:

This game would be awesome if the player control was better. After 20 mins of playing I got use to the controls but they are just awkward. Why have they made it like this?

But apart from the frustrating clumsy controls the entertainment value is excellent blowing the zombies to bits Twisted Evil

Yeah i do have a decent HD TV :P

Maybe im just fussy :P . but it is just a demo.
Probaly didnt help with controls as pissed me off, so i moaned about everything elses lol.

But i thought Deadspace looked better It, should have the same controls as Deadspace as they worked really well :)
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:26 pm

GaViN7UK wrote:
GuNka wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:

Yeah i do have a decent HD TV :P

Maybe im just fussy :P . but it is just a demo.
Probaly didnt help with controls as pissed me off, so i moaned about everything elses lol.

But i thought Deadspace looked better It, should have the same controls as Deadspace as they worked really well :)
for me dead space now is the best survival horror game ... better than resi5 anyway contorls are very good u can walk while aiming .. that's make gameplay a lot easier
Back to top Go down
stilllalive
eCk Member
eCk Member

eCk Respect : 91

PostSubject: help   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:06 am

i have downloaded the demo when it try to install it come up with error

would should i do ?
affraid

cheers
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:59 am

stilllalive wrote:
i have downloaded the demo when it try to install it come up with error

would should i do ?
affraid

cheers

Delete it and re-install it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP   Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 Demo is UP