eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMedal Of Honor Game Info Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Medal Of Honor Game Info Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Medal Of Honor Game Info Vote_lcapMedal Of Honor Game Info Voting_barMedal Of Honor Game Info Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Medal Of Honor Game Info Vote_lcapMedal Of Honor Game Info Voting_barMedal Of Honor Game Info Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Medal Of Honor Game Info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

Medal Of Honor Game Info Empty
PostSubject: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 am

a bit about new medal of honor
Medal of Honor
Get Adobe Flash player
Game Info

Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.

Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.

There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:26 am

I have only one question, yes you know what it will be!

Multiplayer support and dedicated servers???
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 am

GuNka wrote:

lol ya.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
GuNka wrote:

lol ya.
it seems to me that the servers dont work well
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:38 am

it will have multiplayer supported but im not sure about dedicated servers i think there is no such a game that beat killzone 2
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
it will have multiplayer supported but im not sure about dedicated servers i think there is no such a game that beat killzone 2
iv never played killzone 2 so i really dont know what to say about it
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:32 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
i played kilzone but not kilzone 2 i heard it was really good.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:39 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
it is great graphics awesome kz2 is one of the games has great graphics eg resident evil 5 uncharted 2 killzone2
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:22 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
it is great graphics awesome kz2 is one of the games has great graphics eg resident evil 5 uncharted 2 killzone2
ok so good graphics what about gameplay? good i would expect.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 am

whats the storyline about??
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:04 am

about story line and gameplay read in Killzone2 topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor Game Info   Medal Of Honor Game Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor Game Info
Page 1 of 1