eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.



 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
by GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
by GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
by GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
by GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
by GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
by GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
ps3 kane cod downloads online honour headset medal free company movies army rules paradise games features help kz2 clan GuNka pass killzone download desktop youtube tag
Top posters
soul_eater93
 
GuNka
 
subster786
 
kingkenny76
 
sOs-Vlan
 
sOs-Kil
 
Xanderth
 
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
 
tus93
 
the_jackal___
 

Share | 
 

 Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Weapons of Army of Two: The 40th Day:



There are really only three ways to go with your weapons and weapon tweaks:

* High precision
* High damage
* High/low aggro

Any combination of two or more is really what you’re going for. Handling is a useless stat, as it basically denotes the fire spread when you blind fire. Since you won’t blind fire much anyway, just forget about it.

For a high precision, low aggro weapon, try the SCAR, with the AK-47 30 round mag. In my opinion, the SCAR is one of the most precise assault rifles in the game and the only gun I’ve been able to fully max out Precision on. If you use the AK-47 clip, you’ll be able to maximize your damage as well. If you don’t mind takin a small hit to damage and precision, feel free to swap that out for a 50 or 100 round magazine.

Alternatives to the SCAR for high precision and low aggro are the M-4 and the M-416.

For high aggro weapons, the AK-47 will be your bread and butter during the first play through. You can trick it out to increase its precision, drop a 100 mag on it with a 40mm Grenade Launcher front mount and slick gold plating to make your enemies notice you in a drop of a hat. The gun is great at medium range and an all around great gun in the game.

For high damage, high aggro, nothing beats the AA-12. It is in my opinion the best weapon in the game. This beast has excellent range for a shotgun and fires at full auto. The clip will expand to a 20 round magazine for beastly damage late in the game. One trade-off is that you’ll down tons of enemies, but may not kill them at medium, or long-range. The good news? Downing an enemy this way will allow you to take the downed enemy hostage for an increase in morality and to get the “not so bad after all” achievement for taking 15 bad guys prisoner. In “back to back” situations, having a full auto AA-12 shotgun and infinite ammo is a sight to behold.

Another great high damage, high aggro weapon is the MX Grenade Launcher. This beast will expand to a 10 round clip AND allow you to attach a shotgun front mount. It’s ridiculous. The problem? It is useless against Heavies, gunners and grenadiers.

Weapons to avoid: Avoid the high-priced AS-KRI (seen above) and the ridiculously high-priced Grand Pinger, or Sniper Launcher are worthless. You can’t tweak them and for the money you spend on them, they are not uber weapons that are worth the price. You’re better off buying any other weapon and buying a bunch of stuff to tweak it to your wish.

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:11 pm

gun specialist is my second name Very Happy

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
gun specialist is my second name Very Happy
haha funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 am

awesome gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:17 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
gun specialist is my second name Very Happy
well then tell us about ur specialty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
gun specialist is my second name Very Happy
well then tell us about ur specialty
ok i'll tell you something im specialist of weapons cuz im wathcing every day future weapon on discovery channel i love everyhting about the since i was 10 years old i can fix guns ( BB guns for while only) but i hope i'll get my chance to get my hands on real gun i was seriously thinking about joinig the army cheers ok that should enough for a while Rolling Eyes

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
gun specialist is my second name Very Happy
well then tell us about ur specialty
ok i'll tell you something im specialist of weapons cuz im wathcing every day future weapon on discovery channel i love everyhting about the since i was 10 years old i can fix guns ( BB guns for while only) but i hope i'll get my chance to get my hands on real gun i was seriously thinking about joinig the army cheers ok that should enough for a while Rolling Eyes
yea, i wana shoot a deagle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
gun specialist is my second name Very Happy
well then tell us about ur specialty
ok i'll tell you something im specialist of weapons cuz im wathcing every day future weapon on discovery channel i love everyhting about the since i was 10 years old i can fix guns ( BB guns for while only) but i hope i'll get my chance to get my hands on real gun i was seriously thinking about joinig the army cheers ok that should enough for a while Rolling Eyes
yea, i wana shoot a deagle
desert eagle has huge recoil while shooting so if your weak as girl you should even look at it lol!

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:57 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
gun specialist is my second name Very Happy
well then tell us about ur specialty
ok i'll tell you something im specialist of weapons cuz im wathcing every day future weapon on discovery channel i love everyhting about the since i was 10 years old i can fix guns ( BB guns for while only) but i hope i'll get my chance to get my hands on real gun i was seriously thinking about joinig the army cheers ok that should enough for a while Rolling Eyes
yea, i wana shoot a deagle
desert eagle has huge recoil while shooting so if your weak as girl you should even look at it lol!
yea i know about the recoil, iv seen the video of the girl getting smacked in the face by it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 am

yeaa i saw it as well hahahahah poor girl .. What a Face

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
yeaa i saw it as well hahahahah poor girl .. What a Face
i honestly laughed my ass off cause i thought it was sooo funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
yeaa i saw it as well hahahahah poor girl .. What a Face
i honestly laughed my ass off cause i thought it was sooo funny
there are sooo many of those. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
yeaa i saw it as well hahahahah poor girl .. What a Face
i honestly laughed my ass off cause i thought it was sooo funny
there are sooo many of those. lol.
yep haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips   

Back to top Go down
 
Army of Two :40th day - Weapons Tips
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1850 Death Company
» Scott's Lizardmen Army Blog
» Tim's Emperor's Brethren army.
» 6th ed army - Need advice
» Wych / Hekatrix Weapons in 6th Edition

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCk PS3 Gamer  :: Ps3 Games :: PS3 Games Collection :: Army of Two :40th day-
Jump to: