eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesCreate you own games on PS3 Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Create you own games on PS3 Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Create you own games on PS3 Vote_lcapCreate you own games on PS3 Voting_barCreate you own games on PS3 Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Create you own games on PS3 Vote_lcapCreate you own games on PS3 Voting_barCreate you own games on PS3 Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Create you own games on PS3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Create you own games on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Sony has announced during the Develop Conference this week that it is currently beta testing a new PlayStation 3 development kit for students.

Create you own games on PS3 Psx-ya10

Sarah Lemarie, from SCEE R&D made the announcement, saying:

I have exciting news. We have started a PS3 Academic Development Programme, and we’re referring to the dev kits as mini-dev kits, which I can best described [sic] as being in a closed beta stage at present. We’ll be opening this beta up slowly … Of course universities can use Linux to program on the PS3, but I would really strongly recommend that if you are interested in the PS3 you look into this, as the experience you will get over Linux is quite incredible.

This isn’t the first time Sony has released such a kit. Back in 1997 it released the Net Yaroze, a black PSOne which came with all the software and tools required to create games on the company’s first console. It was soon picked up by Universities and bought by students eager to get a taste of what it was like to develop on a console. At $750 it was within reach of individuals and education institutes could afford to fill a classroom with them.

The new PS3 kit will include a PS3 with two USB ports and an SDK which includes the PhyreEngine – a free cross platform engine for PS3 and PC which supports both OpenGL and DirectX and includes the PS3 LibGCM library.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:36 am

that is incredibly cool o.o
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:49 am

thats awsome, i hope it not to expensive
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 am

awesome but i think that it will be like around 50 or 75$
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:23 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
what ?!! about 70 $ i think you meant 700$ cuz ps3 with engines will not be that cheap and making games dev-kits are serious so expect high prices for it .. by the way its for me must buy Very Happy i'll create very simple game at first then i'll try to get bit better making other one and maybe one day i'll be working for sony company ''my dreams''
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:35 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
what ?!! about 70 $ i think you meant 700$ cuz ps3 with engines will not be that cheap and making games dev-kits are serious so expect high prices for it .. by the way its for me must buy Very Happy i'll create very simple game at first then i'll try to get bit better making other one and maybe one day i'll be working for sony company ''my dreams''
lol. im a fan of blizzard but that just cus im addicted to wow. but ok i give u 700$ but i wont be buying it. ill leave the developing to the pros. lol.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:41 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
dude, way more than that
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:43 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
haha i wana be a pilot thats "my dreams" ethier for the military or as a cop pilot
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:43 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
lol. im a fan of blizzard but that just cus im addicted to wow. but ok i give u 700$ but i wont be buying it. ill leave the developing to the pros. lol.
can i have the 700$ too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create you own games on PS3   Create you own games on PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Create you own games on PS3
Page 1 of 1