eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesDante's Inferno Divine Edition Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Vote_lcapDante's Inferno Divine Edition Voting_barDante's Inferno Divine Edition Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Vote_lcapDante's Inferno Divine Edition Voting_barDante's Inferno Divine Edition Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Dante's Inferno Divine Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:37 pm

An abducted soul. A lifetime of sins. A journey to the depths of despair. Based on the immensely influential classic poem, Dante’s Inferno takes you on an epic quest of vengeance and redemption through the Nine Circles of Hell. You are Dante, a veteran of the Crusades who must chase his beloved Beatrice and try to free her soul from Lucifer’s grasp. As your pursuit takes you deeper into the pits of Hell, you must battle ever more fierce and hideous monsters—while also facing your own sins, a dark family past, and your unforgivable war crimes.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 pm

So i played the demo awhile ago and i thought the game was awsome, i really liked how the weapons just destroyed everyone
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 am

Another trailer to watch, thanks for posting :)
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 am

Xanderth wrote:
Another trailer to watch, thanks for posting :)
no problem dude
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
So i played the demo awhile ago and i thought the game was awsome, i really liked how the weapons just destroyed everyone
ya i loved fighting death he a beast. and his syth is amazing.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am

dante's inferno is '' a must buy'' game in my opinion Cool
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 pm

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
ya i loved fighting death he a beast. and his syth is amazing.
that was my favorite part too
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
i agree all the way
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:28 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
kind of a knock off of god of war but it makes it look better in my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:30 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
kind of a knock off of god of war but it makes it look better in my oppinion.
not really id perfer god of war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition   Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante's Inferno Divine Edition
Page 1 of 1