eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesEarn eCk respect Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Earn eCk respect Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Earn eCk respect Vote_lcapEarn eCk respect Voting_barEarn eCk respect Vote_rcap 
GuNka
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Earn eCk respect

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:30 pm

New eCk Respect points system in place guys, check your profile under your avatar. To earn eCk Respect read up here
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm

totally kool and i love ur respect. lol! off da charts
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 am

We are thinking about giving away eCk Respect points each week to the members who make the most posts. Points will be earned for both topics started and messages posted. For topics started the winner will earn 500 eCk Respect points and for the most posts 250 eCk Respect points. If your a top poster for that week you could win both and earn 750 eCk Respect points.

Please read the Rules For Posting Messages

Let me know what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 am

GuNka wrote:
We are thinking about giving away eCk Respect points each week to the members who make the most posts. Points will be earned for both topics started and messages posted. For topics started the winner will earn 500 eCk Respect points and for the most posts 250 eCk Respect points. If your a top poster for that week you could win both and earn 750 eCk Respect points.

great idea but could there be something for number 2 top poster lol. cus i think somethimes it will come down to 2 ppl like me and vlan.
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 am

GuNka wrote:

good idea, although, I bet soul_eater and sOs will grab them for the most of the time Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 am

Xanderth wrote:
GuNka wrote:

good idea, although, I bet soul_eater and sOs will grab them for the most of the time Rolling Eyes
which sOs. me right. lol!
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
Xanderth wrote:
GuNka wrote:

which sOs. me right. lol!
i dont think so, its me buddy boy
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
GuNka wrote:

great idea but could there be something for number 2 top poster lol. cus i think somethimes it will come down to 2 ppl like me and vlan.
yea i like that idea, cus u know, sOs-Kil just cant keep up so he needs to be number 2 while im number 1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 am

GuNka wrote:

i think you guys maybe giving to much respect per week cause itll get crazy after awhile, itll make it way to easy also
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:20 am

Xanderth wrote:

Who knows, if you keep up the posts you may win it. Wink
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 am

GuNka wrote:
Xanderth wrote:

Who knows, if you keep up the posts you may win it. Wink
im going to win it, since i have no ps3 i gotta win at something
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
i think you guys maybe giving to much respect per week cause itll get crazy after awhile, itll make it way to easy also

Say if you won it every week for 1 year that would be a total of 39,000 points + your points you won on each post. Maybe you could earn 50,000 all together. I have over 100,000 already so you would have to do alot of posting. It will take a long time to hit 1 million! Shocked

What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 am

GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:

Say if you won it every week for 1 year that would be a total of 39,000 points + your points you won on each post. Maybe you could earn 50,000 all together. I have over 100,000 already so you would have to do alot of posting. It will take a long time to hit 1 million! Shocked

damns thats alot
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 pm

GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:

idk though, it just seem too much respect
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:
Hey not sure you can have too much respect. Surely that would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:35 am

GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
yeah, nothing like too much respect... but... vlan has already catched up with my post count o.o
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:02 am

We will count the end of the week on Sunday. Whoever has the most messages posted for the previous 7 days will win 250 eCk Respect Points.

Then for 500 eCk Respect Points we have changed it slightly. This will be based on a topic starter who has posted a topic that is considered the best topic for that week. This will be based on the quality of the post and how useful and informative the post is. How many members have replied to it and how many views the post has will all be taken into account here.

Tips on posting good quality posts read 1) and 2) here

The first eCk Respect Points will be awarded this Sunday 31st January.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 am

well damn u vlan. lol he got it so can there be something for num 2.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 pm

GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
yea i guess, i just dont like the fact on how its a bit to easy for people to get alot of respect including myself, i think it should just be a bit lower
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
yea i guess, i just dont like the fact on how its a bit to easy for people to get alot of respect including myself, i think it should just be a bit lower
i think its fine lets give it a while then see.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:33 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
i think its fine lets give it a while then see.
ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earn eCk respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earn eCk respect   Earn eCk respect Empty

Back to top Go down

Earn eCk respect
Page 1 of 1