eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesWhats your Favorite Movies and Actors Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Vote_lcapWhats your Favorite Movies and Actors Voting_barWhats your Favorite Movies and Actors Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Vote_lcapWhats your Favorite Movies and Actors Voting_barWhats your Favorite Movies and Actors Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Empty
PostSubject: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:54 pm

What are your Favorite movies?????
mines Transformers 2 and Avatar for the movies
and Megan Fox shes HAWT affraid
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:30 am

Oh my god Shocked you just got so excited about foxy What a Face heh well there is somewhere treatabout movies but dunno where ok so my fav movie is 300 and john rambo series favourite actor is Sylvester Stallone
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 am

I do not really have a favorite movie,.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Xanderth wrote:
I do not really have a favorite movie,.
what about an Actor????
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
Oh my god Shocked you just got so excited about foxy What a Face heh well there is somewhere treatabout movies but dunno where ok so my fav movie is 300 and john rambo series favourite actor is Sylvester Stallone
300 was an awsome movie, really liked it, Geard Butler did a really good job, but i think he was better in "Gamer" in my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
300 was an awsome movie, really liked it, Geard Butler did a really good job, but i think he was better in "Gamer" in my opinion Very Happy
didnt see GAMER yet is it any good ?
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:44 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
didnt see GAMER yet is it any good ?
yea, i loved it, reminded me alot of MAG where itrs a huge battle but yea, i loved it
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:37 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:
we all kno that u love megan but too bad ur plans to marry her will in the end FAIL. EPICALY Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors 989251 lol!
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:49 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
we all kno that u love megan but too bad ur plans to marry her will in the end FAIL. EPICALY Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors 989251 lol!
nawwwwwww, i already married meagon fox cus shes foxy
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:23 am

shes foxy and i am fox hound What a Face
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm

hey hey hey, watchout man shes takin, by me
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:56 am

ya ok if u say so but i have yet to see a wedding ring on her finger. soo can u not provide?
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:58 am

ya but my favorite movie is Inglourious Basterds. cus it is funny as fuk
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:48 pm

sOs-Kil wrote:
ya ok if u say so but i have yet to see a wedding ring on her finger. soo can u not provide?
she hides it because i gave her permission to show off like a sexy mama as she is
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

sOs-Kil wrote:
never seen it, so cant comment
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
what dude u gotta see it. its really good.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
i guess, i heard it was stupid
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 am

I will also have to say, Zombieland was also an awsome movie
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
i guess, i heard it was stupid
no it was really funny.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
oh hell yea. what was ur fav part.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
oh hell yea. what was ur fav part.
when hes in the booth and he locked himself i it and just killed everyone his the pistols, that shit was off the hook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors   Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your Favorite Movies and Actors
Page 1 of 1