eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.



 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
by GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
by GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
by GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
by GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
by GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
by GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
 
GuNka
 
subster786
 
kingkenny76
 
sOs-Vlan
 
sOs-Kil
 
Xanderth
 
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
 
tus93
 
the_jackal___
 

Share | 
 

 Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]


_________________
Itchy trigger finger time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
avatar

Posts : 325
eCk Respect : 348
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:07 am

thx for posting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 am

yea i just cant seem to like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 am

ya u just got to get usto it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
ya u just got to get usto it.
i guess, i havent seen the trailer cuz the video isnt coming through on the schools computer but after reading wat its about, it just really doesnt seem like my type of game that id like but if i get the money for it ill give it a shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
ya u just got to get usto it.
i guess, i havent seen the trailer cuz the video isnt coming through on the schools computer but after reading wat its about, it just really doesnt seem like my type of game that id like but if i get the money for it ill give it a shot
lol thats were i do most of my posting also at school and i had to go to an outside school inorder to watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:59 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
ya u just got to get usto it.
i guess, i havent seen the trailer cuz the video isnt coming through on the schools computer but after reading wat its about, it just really doesnt seem like my type of game that id like but if i get the money for it ill give it a shot
lol thats were i do most of my posting also at school and i had to go to an outside school inorder to watch it.
well id be posting at my house but my stupid parents, i swer i hate them, there not even my biological parents, im adopted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:

well id be posting at my house but my stupid parents, i swer i hate them, there not even my biological parents, im adopted

lol! It sounds like you are not a happy chappy. Chin up, your PS3 will be back soon.

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 pm

GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:

well id be posting at my house but my stupid parents, i swer i hate them, there not even my biological parents, im adopted

lol! It sounds like you are not a happy chappy. Chin up, your PS3 will be back soon.
its all right i guess, are they stupid yes, but am i lucky to have them yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:26 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:

well id be posting at my house but my stupid parents, i swer i hate them, there not even my biological parents, im adopted

lol! It sounds like you are not a happy chappy. Chin up, your PS3 will be back soon.
its all right i guess, are they stupid yes, but am i lucky to have them yes
aww thats so sweet. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:

well id be posting at my house but my stupid parents, i swer i hate them, there not even my biological parents, im adopted

lol! It sounds like you are not a happy chappy. Chin up, your PS3 will be back soon.
its all right i guess, are they stupid yes, but am i lucky to have them yes
aww thats so sweet. lol.
shut the hell up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:

well id be posting at my house but my stupid parents, i swer i hate them, there not even my biological parents, im adopted

lol! It sounds like you are not a happy chappy. Chin up, your PS3 will be back soon.
its all right i guess, are they stupid yes, but am i lucky to have them yes
aww thats so sweet. lol.
shut the hell up
lol! haha


Last edited by sOs-Kil on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got yelled at.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 am

SOS-Kill you mind not know but we have a rule here that you are not alowed to post only smiles your post maybe deleted e.g. lol! lol! lol! noo in your post you cant post more than 3 smiles and no smiles in row like in eg above hope you understand us

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
SOS-Kill you mind not know but we have a rule here that you are not alowed to post only smiles your post maybe deleted e.g. lol! lol! lol! noo in your post you cant post more than 3 smiles and no smiles in row like in eg above hope you understand us
sorry soul, ima admitt iv done that before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
SOS-Kill you mind not know but we have a rule here that you are not alowed to post only smiles your post maybe deleted e.g. lol! lol! lol! noo in your post you cant post more than 3 smiles and no smiles in row like in eg above hope you understand us
my bad bro i just though it was funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
SOS-Kill you mind not know but we have a rule here that you are not alowed to post only smiles your post maybe deleted e.g. lol! lol! lol! noo in your post you cant post more than 3 smiles and no smiles in row like in eg above hope you understand us
my bad bro i just though it was funny.
no probs m8 we are tring to keep our forum nice and tidy

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
SOS-Kill you mind not know but we have a rule here that you are not alowed to post only smiles your post maybe deleted e.g. lol! lol! lol! noo in your post you cant post more than 3 smiles and no smiles in row like in eg above hope you understand us
my bad bro i just though it was funny.
no probs m8 we are tring to keep our forum nice and tidy
thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]   

Back to top Go down
 
Heavy Rain - Official E3 Trailer [HD]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rogue One OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER(NON PREVIEW) HOLY COW
» BROKEN Official Trailer
» Space Marine Scout Heavy choice
» Heavy bolter or Autocannon?
» The Official Insomniac Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCk PS3 Gamer  :: Ps3 Games :: PS3 Games Collection :: Heavy Rain-
Jump to: