eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPURE game broblems Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
PURE game broblems Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
PURE game broblems Vote_lcapPURE game broblems Voting_barPURE game broblems Vote_rcap 
GuNka
PURE game broblems Vote_lcapPURE game broblems Voting_barPURE game broblems Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

PURE game broblems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godofangels
PS3 Noob
Godofangels

eCk Respect : 0

PURE game broblems Empty
PostSubject: PURE game broblems   PURE game broblems EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:36 pm

i've been havin som probs wit pure if any got some tips or neat tricks that can get loads of pionts...can ya give me som tips??
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PURE game broblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: PURE game broblems   PURE game broblems EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 pm

I have only played the demo and I had to do loads of trick to get points
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

PURE game broblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: PURE game broblems   PURE game broblems EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:28 am

Cheat: Max Out Stats

The following exploit forces you to mess with computer files and in-game files. Because of this, attempt the following at your own risk.

Head to your Pure installation folder and find the path entitled Data-Vehicles-Handling-Tuning. Open up the DefaultTuning.params file in Notepad, which will allow you to change the values (make a backup of this file in case you mess it up and want to replace it!) Modify the numbers found near StatModifier and StatBase (the numbers appearing in parenthesis represent the set values). Set them to their maximum value, and head back to the game to take advantage of your new-found exploit!
Submitted by skidmore.joe
Hint: General Tips

1.) If you can’t place in an event, move on and come back to it later. Winning other events further in the Tour will unlock new parts to beef up your bike. Then come back and ace those troublesome tracks.

2.) Finishing the World Tour requires you to get 1st place in every event in the 10th stage. Do this, and you’ll unlock character-specific ATV shells for every character in the game.

3.) In Freestyle events, go for the Star powerup as early as possible. The sooner you can pull off a special trick, the better.

4.) Holding down a face button while doing a front or back flip will modify your flip and give you even more points/boost.

5.) A purely freestlye bike isn’t always best for every freestlye track. If you’re having trouble winning a freestyle event with a freestyle bike, try your race bike instead. Sometimes being fast over jumps is more important than getting air.

Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Godofangels
PS3 Noob
Godofangels

eCk Respect : 0

PURE game broblems Empty
PostSubject: PURE   PURE game broblems EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:50 am

kenny can you add on the ps3 i sent an invite i need a little help finding all the things you mentioned in the last reply yoyou posted for me... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PURE game broblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: PURE game broblems   PURE game broblems Empty

Back to top Go down

PURE game broblems
Page 1 of 1