eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesNew Gta trailer fake? Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
New Gta trailer fake? Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
New Gta trailer fake? Vote_lcapNew Gta trailer fake? Voting_barNew Gta trailer fake? Vote_rcap 
GuNka
New Gta trailer fake? Vote_lcapNew Gta trailer fake? Voting_barNew Gta trailer fake? Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

New Gta trailer fake?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

New Gta trailer fake? Empty
PostSubject: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:35 am

tell me one thing is it a fake or a new gta4 episode that i headr will come out in october? please watch full trailer!!! http://machinima.com/film/view&id=40227
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 am

Not sure if it's a fake but I like the old school clubbing track they are playing bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 am

its coming out 39th october and from my sources i know rockstar annouced new gta and i know the mian characted will be black man so i dont know it is fake coz machinima made it ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

eCk Respect : 274

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:48 am

>< ahhh i hope this aint another 360 only!!
this looks cool, like a return to gta san andreas style gaming! plus guys go to it and find 1:10, somewhere there we see the back of someone, could it be....Nico????

if so does this mean we'll get to fight our previous hero, i heard the last one had you kidnapping his co-star roman, and its no the first time previous stars take part(tony of VC is mentioned in a cutscene of SA, and also in that game u race against the mysterious star of GTA3...so why not?)
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:29 pm

sorry m8 but im afraid its only on fu**ing x360 again >_<
Back to top Go down
chesty139
eCk Team
eCk Team
chesty139

eCk Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:59 am

Now, this is getting interesting, as Microsoft only payed Rockstar for 2 exclusive DLC. Hopfully, if Rockstar were nice, us PS3 users should see some DLC next year. Don't quote me on that one though Very Happy

Also, not many people might know, but the latest DLC doesn't require the original GTA 4, like the last one did. Rockstar might possibly be giving up on Niko.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 am

Nico was a bit too nice for my liking Laughing The old GTA where morales and sruples were none existant were much more fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 am

i think... noo from my point of view niko's stroy in GTA4 was very good sad russian that came to america (ones his cousin Roman lied to him:D) there is a good LIFE ... by the way i hope what chesty mencioned there if rockstar were nice we should get exclusive DLC for PS3 that would be great
Back to top Go down
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 pm

I WANT DLC!!!!><

I ALSO WANT TO KILL NIKO MYSELF
(think of it guys, killing of our last hero is one thing, but killing them OURSELVES!, that would be tremendous, or if your choice to kill or not kill him changed who you played as in the next DLC, that would be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 pm

tus93 wrote:
I WANT DLC!!!!><

I ALSO WANT TO KILL NIKO MYSELF
but killing them OURSELVES!, that would be tremendous, or if your choice to kill or not kill him changed who you played as in the next DLC, that would be cool Very Happy

I would kill Nico for sure because his accent got on my nerves at times Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:02 am

just re-read my reply i ment to put this on before i said "but killing him OURSELVES" i meant to say "killing a hero is a great way of playing with the audiences feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 am

tus93 wrote:
I WANT DLC!!!!><
They will probably release the dlc for Ps3, but it will take a while, probably next year sometime, but atleast R* next game "La Noire" is supposed to be an Ps3 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 am

now im sure its not a fake its an annouced game now exclusive xbox 360 New Gta trailer fake? 416941 its every where now just type in youtube gta 4 episode in liberty city ..but lots of people saying that we mind get exclusive GTA5 that has been annouced at the end of may 2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gta trailer fake?   New Gta trailer fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Gta trailer fake?
Page 1 of 1