eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSilent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Vote_lcapSilent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Voting_barSilent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Vote_lcapSilent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Voting_barSilent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !

Go down 
+3
the_jackal___
kingkenny76
soul_eater93
7 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Empty
PostSubject: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:22 am

lol i jst owned silent hill since yesterday once i played it im in love wiyh it lol! lol! i just finished the prologue in hospital and i sh*t myself ... No affraid lols this game is that scary when i came into dark room ..flashlight just stopped working ...deadly game you should game it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:55 am

I was actully considering getting it becasue it is going cheap online.

I loved the orginal Silent Hill games affraid

Does it have trophies soul?
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:21 pm

unfortunatly not ;( but it still good game dark quiet sometimes too quiet Very Happy im in silent hill now deadly place grand hotel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the_jackal___
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
the_jackal___

eCk Respect : 191

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:26 pm

I was gonna ask you what it was like. I sucked so much at the first one. I played it through, took me like 20 odd hours, I got the worst rating and didnt get any of the story so would be wary of playing this one. The movie was good though
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:53 pm

this one ''for me '' is a lot better tha every previous game still together 'for sure better than silent hill :the room'
Back to top Go down
the_jackal___
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
the_jackal___

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:23 pm

I liked the trailers for it that came out ages ago
Back to top Go down
xprmnt2402
eCk Member
eCk Member
xprmnt2402

eCk Respect : 58

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Ok you can call me a p**sy for this but Silent Hill just plain scared the CRAP out of me...I'm seriously, sometimes literally!
Back to top Go down
DeadManLimping
PS3 Noob
DeadManLimping

eCk Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm steering away from SH:Homecoming for a few reasons, 1: it was developed by an american studio and not the original Team Silent members. 2: it has more emphasis on combat then actual claustraphobic scares sheer frightening areas. And 3: they based most of the monsters from the film version, especially Pyramid Head, which I cannot forgive......ever.

Plus you can't beat SH2, I still can't bring myself to play that in the dark alone! Truly the scariest game ever!.......Siren Blood Curse is pretty scary too at times though Wink

DML
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:21 am

lol piramide head was in the movie and ine the silent hill 2 and 3 before movie was released 2 in homecoming there is dark all the time when the dark arrive or locations like silent hill grand hotel or something like that 3 there is not too many fight because the fight are not that easy like was before you have to be concetrate and see what enemy will do if do something wrong you'll be dead .. 4 thing this game is sick and its deadly
Back to top Go down
DeadManLimping
PS3 Noob
DeadManLimping

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 am

Sorry I didn't make that very clear. What I meant to say was they used the model types from the film and not the games. That's what I can't really forgive about the look of PH, he looked far stranger and creepier in SH2. And considering the original (japanese developed) games were superior to the film and although I enjoyed the movie I'm not ok with borrowing stuff from it Wink I'll just stick with SH2 :P

DML

P.S was PH actually in SH3? I don't remember seeing him. confused

Last edited by DeadManLimping on Fri May 08, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:25 am

I played the first Silent Hill and that is a creepy game with a dark feel to it. Pretty good game so may take a look at the new one. The film was quality, watch it if you like the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:54 am

o sorry m8 i made misstake there werent ph in sh3 sorry Embarassed Embarassed but it was in sh 2 and the movie but there isnt same monsters like in movie or games before maybe the nurses lol! but there is many new i playin and i dont see any repeadly monsters every 1 looks kind of different Very Happy you should borrow this game or buy its worth Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! 54413
Back to top Go down
DeadManLimping
PS3 Noob
DeadManLimping

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Haha thats ok dude :P I got worried I'd missed something in SH3 for a moment! My uncle owns it so I'll give it a try when I see him tommorow Very Happy

DML
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:51 pm

there isnt enough action in there for me.
but me brother loves silent hill homecoming! he might get it.

i got the silent hill DVD GuNka.
im going to watch it soon.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:10 am

subster786 wrote:

its not an action game m8 its andventure/survivor like resident evil 1,2,3 except resi4 and resi5 these are more likely action than survivors Very Happy i missed old resi series like 3 :( they were good auto aim real zombies not some crazy fukers lol! lol! Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! 54413
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:07 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
subster786 wrote:

its not an action game m8 its andventure/survivor like resident evil 1,2,3 except resi4 and resi5 these are more likely action than survivors :D i missed old resi series like 3 :( they were good auto aim real zombies not some crazy fukers :lol!: :lol!: :cheers1:

yeh i kno m8, thats probably why i dont like it that much.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:09 pm

hey you didnt like ps2 resident evil :code veronica . or outbreak ??? :D heheh i loved them thats why i missing that climats of resi

Last edited by GuNka on Sat May 09, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replication of smileys deleted!)
Back to top Go down
the_jackal___
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
the_jackal___

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Outbreak was great. I wasnt online with my ps2 though so never got to experience the games full potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !   Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill:Homecoming is a sick game !
Page 1 of 1