eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Vote_lcapRumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Voting_barRumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Vote_lcapRumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Voting_barRumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 am

A member of the GameTrailers Forums said the following:

“Okay, GT, i lurk these boards a lot so i’m going to throw you a bone. Take it or leave it. Anyway, A friend of mine works in an R&D department at Sony and recently let me in on the firmware details for 2.7. If you were disappointed with 2.6, you’ll probably like what you’re about to hear, but it’s still missing some very crucial (and heavily requested) features. Here’s a list of the things he told me will be changed:

Friends List:
- Voice Messaging is now available as an alternative to text after selecting a user on the friends list. Voice message recordings are capped at 30 seconds.
- Home Integration: Saved Playstation Home avatar photos can be selected as photo ID for Gamer Card/Friends List.
- Trophy number and Gamer Level are listed under Friend names for quick reference.

Gamer Card & Trophies:
- Gamer Card layout has been changed to more closely resemble the Playstation Store aesthetic.
- Past Trophy information can be viewed in detail by selecting “Recent Trophy History” option.
- Newly aquired trophies auto-sync in the background
- Server infrastructure for Trophies has been optimized. Resulting in faster retrieval time for Gamer Card and Trophy information.

In-Game XMB:
- Loading time for In-Game XMB has been drastically reduced, resulting in a more seemless in-game experience.
- “Theme settings” options while in-game is now available, allowing custom themes to be applied to the In-Game XMB.
- Internet Browser can now be accessed while in-game.
- Voice messaging and voice chat options can be used while in-game.
- Options that cannot be used in the XMB during game sessions are grayed out (but still selectable) to eliminate user accessibility confusion.

Misc:
- Other slight UI tweaks and enhancements.

Seems like there is still no word on cross-game invites, but i think the integration of Home (as small as it is) into the rest of the Playstation experience is still a step in the right direction. The update is pretty big but he said it would hit sometime in Q2 of ‘09″.

Consider this just a rumor, but it would be awesome if this is true, In-Game Internet Browser, In-Game voice chat and voice messaging look really awesome. I hope that this is true
Back to top Go down
chesty139
eCk Team
eCk Team
chesty139

eCk Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:32 am

Quote :
- Server infrastructure for Trophies has been optimized. Resulting in faster retrieval time for Gamer Card and Trophy information.

FINALLY! It's about time! It usually takes a minute or two to retrieve these for me. Hopefully next they will make these viewable on the Playstation website.
Back to top Go down
po_de_la_wa_097
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
po_de_la_wa_097

eCk Respect : 10

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:26 am

i think its a fake. to much things in one update. i hope they bring update to listen music in games. Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked 54413
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:27 am

po_de_la_wa_097 wrote:
i think its a fake. to much things in one update. i hope they bring update to listen music in games. Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked 54413

I read yesterday that Killzone 2 multiplayer will allow you to play your music when playing online cheers cheers Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked 842834
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 am

kingkenny76 wrote:
po_de_la_wa_097 wrote:

I read yesterday that Killzone 2 multiplayer will allow you to play your music when playing online cheers cheers Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked 842834

cool! like that! lol!

yeh i think PO might be right, some details may be true but not all.
Back to top Go down
po_de_la_wa_097
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
po_de_la_wa_097

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:22 am

cool killzlne with music, maybe the begin Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked 54413
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:49 pm

wen is this firmware cuming?
Back to top Go down
po_de_la_wa_097
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
po_de_la_wa_097

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 am

i think in some months, but i am not sure Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked   Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Firmware 2.7 Details Leaked
Page 1 of 1