eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesResponse to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Vote_lcapResponse to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Voting_barResponse to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Vote_lcapResponse to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Voting_barResponse to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Empty
PostSubject: Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager   Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:32 pm

"Hey folks,

I have been looking at this with one of our Game Designers and we are starting to come to the conclusion that this is down primarily to the design decision to make the game weightier. Killzone 2 is not a 'twitchy' shooter like some of you might be (rightfully) accustomed to and we think it might simply be down to some growing pains on some people's behalf. In this demo we also did not add the section that comes before this where a player would naturally climatize to the controls and have simply dumped you on Corinth River, so I think a lot of these complaints will be negated by the players natural progression through the full game.

So at this moment we are not considering it a bug, or anything that needs to be patched.

We do suggest however not having the sensitivity on full as this can make the appearence of a delay seem more aggressively. Work your way up the sensitivity scale slowly as you become more accustomed to the game.

Also seeing if there are any post-processing settings on your TV you could shut off without negating the visual quality of the game or if you have a 'Gaming' setting to try that as few TVs are set up as standard for gaming and often require some tweaking.

This does not mean we are going to pull a blanket over our heads and stop evaluating this and looking into it and allowing you guys an adjustment period and I will pick this up with some coders on Monday as well to see what they say.

What i am however interested in, what FPS games have you just recently or are playing currently. The majority of people on here seem to not have any issues adjusting and we think it might simply down to a certain mindset more than anything, which is of course of interest to us too from a playability standpoint.

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask you all to show some restraint and keep the forums a bit more tidy. We pride ourselves here on having a mature forum and encouraging healthy discussion, but the past few days it has been anything but healthy and a lot of the conversations have simply been drowned out. So please take a deep breath, take a break and if I have any more information about this I will let you know. I'll try and be on here this weekend, but with the massive amounts of posts and threads I can't promise to read and react to everything. I do after all have my actual job to do . I also want to thank those of you that have helped identify what is going on and to let you know that we will continue to take on all constructive feedback to help us make better games.

Have a good Friday folks."

Seb Downie - QA Manager - Guerrilla Games
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=killzone2&thread.id=143456
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager   Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:35 pm

What i am however interested in, what FPS games have you just recently or are playing currently. The majority of people on here seem to not have any issues adjusting and we think it might simply down to a certain mindset more than anything, which is of course of interest to us too from a playability standpoint.

This is very true. to many people have played COD to much and think all FPS should play like that. This si kz2 not cod :P
Back to top Go down

Response to killzone 2 controls from QA Manager
Page 1 of 1