eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesKillzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Vote_lcapKillzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Voting_barKillzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Vote_lcapKillzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Voting_barKillzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:08 am

One of the defining features of Killzone 2’s multiplayer is its dynamic matches, which can throw up a variety of different game types within each round. Here’s a video rundown on what to expect from each of the game types when Killzone 2 launches on PlayStation 3 in February.

Please note that these videos are taken from the multiplayer beta currently underway on PlayStation Network and are not representative of the final game.

Bodycount
It’s kill or be killed in Bodycount, which serves up a classic team-based deathmatch.

Capture & Hold
Capture & Hold is Killzone’s take on King of the Hill, whereby teams fight for control over three points on the map.

Search & Retrieve
As a spin on the more traditional Capture The Flag, Search & Retrieve tasks players with securing a propaganda speaker and returning it to their base.

Search & Destroy
Similar to Call of Duty 4’s mode of the same name, Search & Destroy tasks players with planting explosives at a particular location on the map and defending them until they explode.

Assassination
Assassination randomly selects one player as a target that one team must kill and the other must desperately defend.

Protect:

Destroy:
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 am

cool! nice one kk.

on seach n destroy do u only getone life per round like in COD?
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:39 am

subster786 wrote:
cool! nice one kk.

on seach n destroy do u only getone life per round like in COD?

nope its just one massive fight :P

It was one of my fav modes as you have to push the other side back from the postion you need to destroy :) also people would open spawn points right next to them.
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 am

oh so its not only one life then?
thats good! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:32 am

Nice find with the movies Cool

Hope the sprint button is not going to be left 3 button, my pad is so ruined with COD hate that button configuration.

Last edited by GuNka on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:48 am

subster786 wrote:
thats good! Laughing

you just keep spawning all the time in all game modes :)
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 pm

GaViN7UK wrote:
subster786 wrote:
thats good! Laughing

lol! You wouldn't last long with only one life lol! expect to respawn a lot (then again I'm not very good at FPS's lol!)

Trust me (and i think Gav will agree) the multi-player is going to kick ass cheers

The beta was incredibly addictive. Here's a tip for you if you get named as the assassination target run like hell lol!

I love that little bleep sound when you get a kill Laughing
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:21 pm

kingkenny76 wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:
subster786 wrote:
thats good! Laughing

lol! You wouldn't last long with only one life lol! expect to respawn a lot (then again I'm not very good at FPS's lol!)

Trust me (and i think Gav will agree) the multi-player is going to kick ass cheers

The beta was incredibly addictive. Here's a tip for you if you get named as the assassination target run like hell lol!

I love that little bleep sound when you get a kill Laughing

and make sure your not standing right were the other side spawns:P
I saw that a few times.
Best bet is to make sure you have a few bodyguards round you hehe and pull back as close to your base as you can.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:25 pm

i hope kingkennyyou WILL play killzone 2 online Very Happy because i never seen u playing something online lol!
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:26 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
i hope kingkennyyou WILL play killzone 2 online Very Happy because i never seen u playing something online lol!

I'm online all the time m8 I just didn't get COD 5 Suspect I got resistance 2 instead cheers I am always on the co-op mode on resistance 2. Like I said earlier I'm not very good @ FPS but you will find me online in Warhawk (the good old days when I kicked Gunka's ass Laughing ), FIFA 09, Motorstrom 2 or sometimes on COD 4.

I will 100% be online for Killzone 2 cheers

You'll be able spot me I'll be the person running away from the fight affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:38 pm

damn ... sh*t m8 why u didn't told me that you're playing resistance 2 co-op mode when i get my back we may play together co-op ??
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:39 pm

and we'll gonna kick some asses Very Happy m8 lol!
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 pm

lol yeh iv been hearing that noise when u get a kill on vids! Wink lol!
sounds pretty cool, makes u wanna get kills! lol!
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
damn ... sh*t m8 why u didn't told me that you're playing resistance 2 co-op mode when i get my back we may play together co-op ??

Definitely m8 I'm always on Resistance 2 co-op :king:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown   Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 Multiplayer Video Rundown
Page 1 of 1