eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMy youtube channel Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
My youtube channel Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
My youtube channel Vote_lcapMy youtube channel Voting_barMy youtube channel Vote_rcap 
GuNka
My youtube channel Vote_lcapMy youtube channel Voting_barMy youtube channel Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

My youtube channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sackboy1_BMC
PS3 Gamer
PS3 Gamer
sackboy1_BMC

eCk Respect : 142

My youtube channel Empty
PostSubject: My youtube channel   My youtube channel EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi guys, now I know what your thinking this noob is trying to advertise on the eCK website. Well please don't be to hasty. My youtube channel is devorted to gaming and espacially eCK infact we put links to this website in many videos. I have created this topic to ask you to visit the channel and if anyone in eCK has a problem please let me know. Thanks Sackboy1_BMC cheers
the link is http://************.com
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

My youtube channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: My youtube channel   My youtube channel EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi sackboy1_BMC, I did look at your youtube channel and found it hard, infact impossible to find links to eCk!
I then had a good look at the rest of your website, with a fine toothcomb and I see you have been very busy indeed, well done.

Bottom line is 1 way links don't work on eCk. Our website generates alot of interest!
Our members work hard and for free so they will not tolerate anyone taking the mick. To avoid any confusion simply have direct links to our website (on your home page and every page) on your website and in return we will give you a direct link to your website on every page on the left hand colom for FREE!!!

Good luck with your website. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net

My youtube channel
Page 1 of 1