eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesBest Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapBest Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Voting_barBest Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapBest Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Voting_barBest Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Best Round Winning Kill!!!

Go down 
+3
soul_eater93
GuNka
subster786
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
if you want we can play quick sopes or no scopes in mw2 if your not affraid of been no scoped ??
oh hell yea ill play u but which gun i say the bolt action. not the 50 cal
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
if you want we can play quick sopes or no scopes in mw2 if your not affraid of been no scoped ??
ill do it when i get my PS3 back, ill need to warmup though cause i havent played online for the past 2 months
and u will still suck. also if u ever get ur ps3 back.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
ill do it when i get my PS3 back, ill need to warmup though cause i havent played online for the past 2 months
ill take u out haha
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:25 am

yeaa bolt action sniper its not acually a skill to get no scope by .50 cal ; / get no scope with bolt action w used to practice no scoping for last 3 weeks and i got to say that im getting better and better
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
ill take u out haha
ok when ever u get it back ill play u.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:00 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
yeaa bolt action sniper its not acually a skill to get no scope by .50 cal ; / get no scope with bolt action w used to practice no scoping for last 3 weeks and i got to say that im getting better and better
what i dont like about no scoping with the 50cal is ppl use it like a asult rifle and that takes no skill.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
what i dont like about no scoping with the 50cal is ppl use it like a asult rifle and that takes no skill.
im using only intervention with Agoc or FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) if people dont know whats that mean
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
im using only intervention with Agoc or FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) if people dont know whats that mean
if u play the game u should know what fmj means and ya the acog is good with it.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 am

not for me is perfect for best no scoping class is intervention FMJ/agoc perks sleight of hads pro stopping power pro steady aim pro
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
not for me is perfect for best no scoping class is intervention FMJ/agoc perks sleight of hads pro stopping power pro steady aim pro
you cant do that. u would have to use bling stoping power and steady aim. is that what u mean? and thats y i put just fmj so that i can have sleight of hand.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 am

no I don't need Bling perk because im playing HARDCORE modes so I have 2 seperate classes with Intervention acog of FMJ
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 am

Hardcore? then FMJ is the best one, unless you're quick-scoping.
For my hardcore noscoping I use:
Intervention w/ FMJ
Sleigh of Hand
Hardline
steady aim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Round Winning Kill!!!   Best Round Winning Kill!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Round Winning Kill!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2