eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Vote_lcapMAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Voting_barMAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Vote_rcap 
GuNka
MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Vote_lcapMAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Voting_barMAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon

Go down 
+2
subster786
GuNka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Empty
PostSubject: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 am

Today Sr. Zipper Interactive Community Manager Jeremy Dunham has announced that MAG for PlayStation 3 has gone gold, and that the PS3 Beta will be open for everyone soon.

To quote: On behalf of everyone at Zipper Interactive, I’m proud to announce that following our successful series of beta programs this past fall, our 256-player first-person shooting spectacular, MAG, has gone gold in North America, Japan, Korea, and the rest of Asia.

It is now headed off to manufacturing so that the game can make it from store shelves to PlayStation 3s all over the world. Expect MAG to drop on January 26 in North America and Asia, January 28 in Japan, and January 29 in Korea.

The European discs are finishing up final quality assurance rounds right now and we expect to see those editions go gold sometime in the next few weeks.

We realize that the wait is still more than a month away, which is why we’re also pleased to announce a cool little surprise (or should I say, a “great, big surprise?”) to tide you over. In an effort to give you a taste of what to expect with the final version of MAG, Zipper and Sony Computer Entertainment will team up on January 4 to bring you our final and 100% open PSN beta.

MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Mag10

But what’s so great about MAG Beta 5? Well, to start, it will take place worldwide — so if you’re in a territory with a PlayStation 3 and an Internet connection, you qualify to be a part of it. What’s more is that you won’t need any special permissions or code keys to participate, you’ll just get it and go! Complete access to the game’s 64-player sabotage and 256-player Domination modes are pretty good reasons to get excited too.

Of course, the best news about MAG Beta 5 is that you’ll be able to download the client in North America starting tomorrow, December 22! Additionally, PS3 owners in Asia can start downloading the file on December 25, while the European store will make it available on January 4. Check back for details on Japanese PSN store access in the near future.

Now that you know where to get the MAG Beta, your path to playing it is a simple three-step process:

• Log on to the PlayStation Store (tomorrow) and download the MAG Beta file like you would any other freely-available PSN video or demo (298 MB)
• Launch the MAG Beta program from your XMB to download a special patch that will restart MAG once the update has been received (another 38 MB)
• After the reboot, the beta will reconnect and download the actual game data so that you can play (1.8 GB – 2.3 GB depending on your region)

Complete the steps above and you’ll be ready to rock ‘n roll — and shoot things and blow stuff up — until the beta ends on January 10 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Keep in mind, though, that you won’t actually be able to play the MAG beta directly until the servers go live at 5 am Pacific on January 4.

But hey, look at the bright side: this is the last time you’ll ever have to download a MAG file this big (since the data will already be on the retail disc when it ships next month), and you’ll save a whole lot of extra shooting time by downloading what you need early on; thus allowing you to jump into the action immediately on the 4th.

Oh, and one last thing before I go: I know I speak for everyone here at Zipper Interactive when I say that each and every one of us wishes you and yours a happy and safe holiday season. Thank you very much for supporting ourcommunity and our game in 2009, and we look forward to giving you exactly what you’ve been waiting for in 2010!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:43 am

yes!!
now that is good news!cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 am

sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:28 am

have beta already Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 am

lucky bastard XD
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:26 am

MAG public beta is out now, head over to the US PSN Store and download it.

I am in the process of downloading it now but it is a big download at 300Mb. Then install the MAG Beta but you need version 1.50 so it's then another download of 1829.70Mb to be precise.
This is going to take a while on my extra slow useless broadband No
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:21 am

i'll wait for the European release of the beta... if there is one :O
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:37 am

GuNka wrote:
MAG public beta is out now, head over to the US PSN Store and download it.

I am in the process of downloading it now but it is a big download at 300Mb. Then install the MAG Beta but you need version 1.50 so it's then another download of 1829.70Mb to be precise.
This is going to take a while on my extra slow useless broadband No
i kown G it a pain in the ass the huge update to download but this one will not take that long as it used to a month ago i had to download update 1.22. was about 2GB it took 7 hours ... doesn matter what speed connection my is 7mb/s so its not that bad but it took nearly a day now it'll work better i supposed bounce
Back to top Go down
chesty139
eCk Team
eCk Team
chesty139

eCk Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:38 am

I was fortunate enough to receive a beta code about a month ago and played with it. To be absolutely honest, I was a bit disappointed with it. It didn't feel very polished compared to other games like Modern Warfare 2 for example. But what I got very frustrated with was the menu and matchmaking system. It took me around half an hour to find out how to join a game and customise my class. Though saying this, 256 player battles are just awesome.

Now, that's my 2 cents worth, but don't let me put you guys off because it just may not be the game for me. Definitely check it out though and see what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 am

what felt unpolished besides that?
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 pm

downloaded it today! went on to it and it wouldnt connect to online servers.???

anyone else had this problem?
i asked my mate if it was happening to him and it was.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 pm

I am downloading it...
but I guess it is because it's a beta, they allow some people to play at a time OR it's just possible to connect at certain times.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:40 pm

no its not because it is a beta it is because this beta is opened in certain time like from 4:00 pm to 6:pm i dont know open hours for this beta check on its website or in ''terms & conditions''
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:58 am

the beta works now.
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 am

is it anygood?
i jus cant seem to get off mw2 to go on it lol.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:24 am

Its going to be amazing but i just hope that the graphics dont suffer for the amount of people on at one time. now its true that they have been working on the server tec for a long time but it may lag at first i think.
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:13 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
Its going to be amazing but i just hope that the graphics dont suffer for the amount of people on at one time. now its true that they have been working on the server tec for a long time but it may lag at first i think.
I've played it, the graphics are incredible for being a 256 online game.
although, the animations could've been better.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Just played it and enjoyed the first game I played. The game timer counted down then the match began, wow so many players in front of me I lost count after 40 bounce
Give it a try guys see what you think! The graphics are respectable along with the game play. I just had to turn the gamma up to get the display a bit brighter.
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:38 am

GuNka wrote:
Just played it and enjoyed the first game I played. The game timer counted down then the match began, wow so many players in front of me I lost count after 40 bounce
Give it a try guys see what you think! The graphics are respectable along with the game play. I just had to turn the gamma up to get the display a bit brighter.
I kinda liked MAG more then MW2, and when you get to play domination *drool*
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:30 am

ya i think that is is going to be better than mw2 in terms of game play just cuse of so many ppl and so much happening at once. but it is going to be hard to beat mw2's graphics. i watched a review on mw2 on g4 xplay and they started from scratch and did something totally new. i say it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon   MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG PS3 Beta for Everyone Soon
Page 1 of 1