eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesThis Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Vote_lcapThis Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Voting_barThis Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Vote_rcap 
GuNka
This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Vote_lcapThis Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Voting_barThis Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige

Go down 
+2
Xanderth
soul_eater93
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Empty
PostSubject: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 pm

prepare yourself for totally reset of your stats nad rank online sub good luck glithing again

Quote :
Updates: In Progress

Multiplayer updates announced

[UPDATED] There are a couple of updates in the making for multiplayer, complete list will be added soon.

It hasn't been long since update 1.05 and 1.06 fixed some bad glitches but the good folks at Infinity Ward are already testing multiple other fixes that should make playing Modern Warfare 2 online a better experience. Robert Bowling updated the Infinity Ward Community with a short list of what's in the making and promises full patch notes to be released soon.

Source: Fourzerotwo @ IW Forums »

Modern Warfare 2 Update in Test now!

Includes: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix (eliminates any edits to IWD files also).

Full patch notes for all previous and current patches will be added shortly. Stay Tuned for link.

While we're still waiting on official word, these are our thoughts on what those fixes will be:

If you want to have some fun with the (overpowered) » Model 1887, you better unlock it right now at lv. 67! They have a great range, very high damage model and are very (VERY) deadly while being used with Akimbo (dual-wield), apparently they're too powerful and Infinity Ward is balancing them.
The Public "private" Match fix will most likely disable parties to enter random private matches when looking for ranked matches.
The infinity Ammo fix is a big one too. Due to some glitch you some matches get infinity ammo and makes all weapons fully automatic. You can imagine it being quite annoying to have some people shoot fully automatic n00btubes and AC-130 105mm's.
The PS3 Prestige hack fix will probably disable the savegame hack in which you can get to prestige 10 + lv. 70 instantly, we believe this only works on local games and not PSN ranked matches though.
PC is always "risky" for developers because they're so much easier to hack than compared to games for consoles. IWD files are data files that include many of the source code for the game. Editing these files will change some aspects in the games, including textures etc. As these are local only, you can change the enemies texture to a bright pink color (for example) so they're much easier to spot in a distance or darkness.

[UPDATE] There we go, the new patch is already being dispatched on PSN. X360 and PC are next!
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:26 am

they are fixing that godforsaken shotgun! finally.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 am

yea they finally balancing power of it its too powerfull Mad
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Whats subster been up too, hows he glitchin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 am

thats impossible to get from 2nd prestige up to 10th in 1 day like he did as you can read above there was a prestige glitch based on changing code form multiplayer that take control over prestige mode in game how it works and who found i dont care i just want to see all these guys how made this glitch stats reset or ban from PSN hahahhhahhahhh poor glitchers hah
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:49 pm

yes i glitched the 10th prestige glitch. i couldnt help myself!
but r u sure its going to get reset??? i will be sooo pi**ed off i it does!
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

would it reset my rank to 1??
or my last rank before i done the glith which was prestige 1 lvl 41??

if i resets me bak to rank 1, i probz wont prestige again, i will probz stay at 70!
it wud take the piss tho!

damn! Mad
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 pm

why you glitched so ? lol... that kind a glitches are for people that are not able to achieve anything by theirselves and im 80% that they probably reset your statt to 000.00% or totally ban from PSN
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 am

i heard its not going to reset the ranks of the people who have done the glitch but just not let any more people do it again.
lucky i done it then! lol

n soul i will probably kick ur ass on mw2 mate. Wink
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:54 am

Subster, there's also a chance they will ban your ps3, they did that with a friend of mine who hacked CoD W@W, =/
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 am

subster786 wrote:
i heard its not going to reset the ranks of the people who have done the glitch but just not let any more people do it again.
lucky i done it then! lol

n soul i will probably kick ur ass on mw2 mate. Wink
i'll see your head in the middle of my crosshair
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 am

by the way im only playing hardcore modes like s&d and HQ or TDM normal mode i can only play demolition
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 am

Xanderth wrote:
Subster, there's also a chance they will ban your ps3, they did that with a friend of mine who hacked CoD W@W, =/

i dought that
are they really going to ban every single person that has done it?
there are ALOT, and i mean ALOT of people that have done it, 3/4 of my friends list have!

but just incase i have got a second backup account which i done really use.
but just incase...
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 am

that's not how the ban works :/
they force your PS3 to download a special patch that forces a error when trying to login :/
but, Yeah, hopefully you'll get away with it. as long as there's no one that noticed it enough to care.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:05 am

Xanderth wrote:
they force your PS3 to download a special patch that forces a error when trying to login :/
but, Yeah, hopefully you'll get away with it. as long as there's no one that noticed it enough to care.
exacly thats how ban work best idea for would be to reset stats for everyone how made glitch also you can be banned in the way that psn will simple delete your account i heard about it yesterday my friend glitch 10th prestige but the next day he received a message on his e-mail that sais your account has been banned blah blah blah and they deleted it
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:24 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
Xanderth wrote:
exacly thats how ban work best idea for would be to reset stats for everyone how made glitch also you can be banned in the way that psn will simple delete your account i heard about it yesterday my friend glitch 10th prestige but the next day he received a message on his e-mail that sais your account has been banned blah blah blah and they deleted it
ok, sucks anyway :I
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:02 pm

nah im not worried!
they wont do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:21 am

subster786 wrote:
nah im not worried!
they wont do it Very Happy
be aware of ban m8 ..
Back to top Go down
stilllalive
eCk Member
eCk Member

eCk Respect : 91

PostSubject: meh   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 pm

the only people witch glitch are pussies . like comon its a game ment for fun . yet there is some twats which think if thay hack a game it must make them cool . thats why if any one does the glitch . and there on me friends list .i just delete them seems there only cheater there self
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm

stilllalive wrote:
the only people witch glitch are pussies . like comon its a game ment for fun . yet there is some twats which think if thay hack a game it must make them cool . thats why if any one does the glitch . and there on me friends list .i just delete them seems there only cheater there self
same here m8
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 am

Cheating, glitching, hacking what ever you want to call it makes multiplayer games a bad experience for other players. But people will still do it cmon all of you must of tried glitchin some time or other Laughing
The games multiplayer is a disaster anyway with constant lag due to lack of dedicated servers and connection lost messages occuring regular. The only people to blame is IW for making a game that is easily hacked. I doubt IW will ban people for glitching as they do not really give a shit, they have our money and thats why they are making the game! They will try to quickly fix the problem so it appears they do care Rolling Eyes
Maybe there should be a special glitching mode for all the cheaters so they can jump 100 feet in the air or have unlimited RPG ammo etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

eCk Respect : 274

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:09 am

I really doubt they'd perma-ban you subs, if anything you'll get a week or so if that. I can see them reverting your lvl to what it should be (41, i think you said), but from the quote in the original post, they're wasnt a lot said about punishments.

PS:Sooooo happy they're fixing that shotgun! This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 am

i never tried to hack cod 4 or mw2 or any other games online for its just f**king useless it wont give any pleassure from achiving any stats or something like that still thinking it sucks :/ This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige 507547
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:00 pm

stilllalive wrote:

yea but i'll kik ur ass on mw2 anyway mate so u dont need to worry about that.

Could this be a 1 Vs 1? But hey lets have a 1 Vs 1 for eCk, what you guys think?

I know G is GuNnA come out on top Cool
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:05 pm

im good enough at the game anyway, i would understand u winging and crying about it if i was sh*t.

anyway its my choice so get over it, isit killing u...? really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige   This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Topic For Our clan Glitcher Subster with his 10th prestige
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next