eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesReview of Borderlands Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Review of Borderlands Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Review of Borderlands Vote_lcapReview of Borderlands Voting_barReview of Borderlands Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Review of Borderlands Vote_lcapReview of Borderlands Voting_barReview of Borderlands Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Review of Borderlands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

Review of Borderlands Empty
PostSubject: Review of Borderlands   Review of Borderlands EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:39 am

Borderlands review

As you start the game you get too choose one of 4 characters, Roland the Soldier, Lilith the Siren, Brick the Barbarian or Mordecai the Hunter.
Each one with special skill trees and an unique action skill.
I picked Mordecai.
When I get control over the character a robot, Claptrap, Introduces himself, He takes me to the New-U station where I get to customize my character (sadly only the colors of the character).
After some hours of gaming I have run across a lot of different guns (about 40-50 different guns).
I fight some bosses, completes some side-quests and I get some sweet loot and lvl up.
It's a really fun game, there's a lot of different weapons (they say there is above 17 millions of different weapons) And The most of the weapons looks different.
The graphics fits the game perfectly and it gives the game a fresh and good look.
There's plenty of action, boss battles, dungeons, vehicle fights, animals/raiders and aliens.
oh, And there's also Co-op (2 player split-screen and 4 player online), when playing co-op the drops get better (and stronger), there's also more enemies (and stronger/harder), it's incredibly fun.
the gun's are well-made as well, they look good, sound good and feels good.
There's also PvP in this game (duels or specific Arena zones)
Final verdict:

Graphics: Good, Fits the game perfectly.

Sound: everything sound's good, the soundtrack doesn't suck.

Overall gameplay: I've already been playing this A LOT, I have even completed the game once (Took me about 30 hours) And when you do, you unlock a new game + which futures stronger enemies and better weapons.

Pros:
Good gameplay
very huge variation in play styles. (Weapons, Grenade mods (make's your grenade do different things, One I found made grenade damage heal me, and another one made the grenade teleport too the target), Class mods (gives you some extra bonuses, like +48% damage and some skill points), Shields (protects you) And artifacts (Makes your Unique action skill stronger.)

Promising (I have already heard that there is DLC in the makings, "The zombie island".

Extremely fun.

Cons:
Some Frame rate issues at huge battles (I experienced this about 1-3 times. once at a fight early in the game, and the other two in the end)

some minor issues

Liliths action skill Bugged At the moment.

GRADE: 9.6/10

-last note, This game is not like fallout 3, it's more like Call Of Duty-
I'm still playing it, It's a lot of fun, I'm going to be occupied with this game for atleast 1 month (Maybe even 2)... then Modern Warfare 2 time ^^
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Review of Borderlands   Review of Borderlands EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Well done in completing the game already Cool

You sure you get 17 million weapons though? scratch be great if you do Very Happy

Excellent review and thanks for sharing your views.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: Review of Borderlands   Review of Borderlands EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:28 am

I'll try XD
But the max inventory is about 78 items... so It might get hard.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Review of Borderlands   Review of Borderlands EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:39 am

i heard there is only 5.000 differrent types of weapons Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: Review of Borderlands   Review of Borderlands EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:39 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
i heard there is only 5.000 differrent types of weapons Twisted Evil
That is a lie, so much is clear from my gaming.
Every gun I have found (now probably above 1000) have been different one way or another.
And I havent even seen many orange weapons (the most rare) maybe 3? 5? they are extremely rare..
And even if there's 5.000 different weapons... That's not an "Only"... 5.000 weapons is more then in any game I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of Borderlands   Review of Borderlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Review of Borderlands
Page 1 of 1