eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesWhen have games saved you? Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
When have games saved you? Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
When have games saved you? Vote_lcapWhen have games saved you? Voting_barWhen have games saved you? Vote_rcap 
GuNka
When have games saved you? Vote_lcapWhen have games saved you? Voting_barWhen have games saved you? Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

When have games saved you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

eCk Respect : 274

When have games saved you? Empty
PostSubject: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:52 pm

I remember this time in my GCSE english language that we had to write a story, for ages i couldnt think of what to write, so when the deadline was coming up i sat down, got my pen and started writing, by the time id finished, i had some Farenheit in there, a bit of MGS, some Max Payne style drug trips and loads of other things brought in from games id played.
I got an A for this!!!! I felt so lucky! LOOOL

anyway, thought id start this to see if games have ever come in useful for anyone else in real life.

Looking forwould to some good stories LMAO
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 am

Lol, I did the same.
We where supposed too write an criminal story... 5-10 pages long. I took some stuff from some of the games I where playing around that time- (like names and pieces of the story).
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:04 am

i did i had to draw my favourite comic book character at least i been watching spider man since my childhood im still watching spider man heheh but i drew a max payne and i been kicked to the principal office for drawing violent stuff have a guess why lol! because my version of max payne held in his left hand head of crash bandicot and in his left hand knife with a lot of blood in it lols Very Happy but i do know much about WW2 because of games like call of duty 5 or before modern warfare and medal of honour same with the weapons how tp costomize it and that kind a stuff so games are very usefull ! cheers
Back to top Go down
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

PostSubject: Re: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Haha i remember this time we had to talk about the Cold War... i didnt look anything up so just remember the stuff from MGS3 about it LMAO, it was pretty acurate, good job i didnt mention the secret covert ops in russian forests lool! :P
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 pm

i will start cold war next week as my history project :P i try to write as much as i can from MGS 3 how groznij grad warehouse were truly russians armory What a Face
Back to top Go down
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

PostSubject: Re: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:19 pm

LMAO yh man, dont forget that the russian colonel could shoot lighting from his fingers too! When have games saved you? Lol When have games saved you? Lol
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 am

ohh yea i will mention about him and about american spy (codename EVA) snakes girlfrien lols What a Face woow and most important thing that happend during cold war is the shagohod Twisted Evil hahahhahhahahahh
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:46 am

Lol, tell us if you get a good grade on it xD
That would've been totally awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When have games saved you?   When have games saved you? Empty

Back to top Go down

When have games saved you?
Page 1 of 1