eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesAssassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Vote_lcapAssassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Voting_barAssassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Vote_lcapAssassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Voting_barAssassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?

Go down 
+3
tus93
soul_eater93
GuNka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 pm

In the current gaming age we expect certain things from our games. At the very least, this tends to take the form of both single-player and multiplayer. For developers, multiplayer ensures that they don’t necessarily have to find unique and exciting ways to add some manner of replayability to their title as multiplayer becomes the most simplest of responses to that particular problem (although we’re by no means suggesting that they shouldn’t strive to create new stuff.

So is AC2 having a multiplayer and could this be yet another eCk clan game? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:46 pm

only MP game that i see in AC2 is co-op or team assasination based on killing targets with partner lol Cool
Back to top Go down
tus93
eCk Member
eCk Member
tus93

eCk Respect : 274

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:56 pm

i discused this with a m8 once, we said the best thing would be games like races, co-op, maybe even sneaking up on each other to preform a kill, so you'd need to be careful not to be seen by others and then strike them down, in fact stealth in MP is one of the tensest gaming experiences possible, MGO proves this, so it could always be a possibility!
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:39 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
only MP game that i see in AC2 is co-op or team assasination based on killing targets with partner lol Cool

Co-op is a great online experience. Hope there is a good MP for AC2 so we can get the clan going.
Back to top Go down
wizardone
eCk Member
eCk Member
wizardone

eCk Respect : 71

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 am

AC was the first game I really loved on the ps3, can hardly wait for ACII.

Also, are there any eCK members currently with PSP`s playing online? AC - Bloodlines are due to be excpected shortly in stores. Also play alot of other games like KZ Liberation, Reisistance: Retribution and fifa09. Thanks for a good forum although I`ve had a looong vacation I`ll try to be more active.

brgds from bergen
Back to top Go down
Mlegg
PS3 Noob

eCk Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 am

i cant wait for the game to come out iv pre ordered it and it should definatly become a clan game
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Quote :
wizardone"are there any eCK members currently with PSP`s playing online?
I'm playing FF: dissidia on my psp online.

I think that there is a chance there will be MP, but they might sell it as an DLC or something like that... Wouldn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:17 pm

I do not have a psp but may get one soon Cool
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm

i'm thinking about psp Go but they fu**ed up with analogue sticks there is only 1 Shocked there should 2 of them lol they should make that psp like ps3 controller put buttons where are on ps3 ...lloll
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 am

yeh deffinatly, if this game has MP then we should all get together!
not co-op but proper MP !
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:38 am

what proper mp you want to see in AC 2? deathmatch teamdeath match? or maybe hardcore search and destory
.... there wont be such a thing like that i can only see co-op nothing else if you really wnat to get together with us why we wont have a match on killzone2 ?? i can play What a Face

Last edited by soul_eater93 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:40 pm

no i mean assassination game modes or sumthing not search and destroy??!! wtf??!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?   Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed 2 Multiplayer?
Page 1 of 1