eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSocom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Vote_lcapSocom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Voting_barSocom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Vote_lcapSocom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Voting_barSocom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:50 pm

i played yesterday socom and i found out that if you creating a game lobby you can tweak game rules like you can change size of a map '' map numer is 10 i think'' but you can also change day time at night qhich make it very good because whem you camping ''what i used to do :D'' you are nearly invisible but if someone have night vision googles or thermal googles it changed... everythong you can unlocked while you ranks up i'm on first rank now its hard to get another but i saw most players have rank 1 but different symbol''like in cod4 or 5 after prestige'' there is roofly 10 different ranks with other medals and ribbons to unlocked ... also what attracked my attenction :( u cannot use any other headset that PS eye or socom headset :( i tried to use silver crest headset and it doesnt works even after i registered again it ..so thats the big ''-'' :( when i found something new i let you know about it
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:56 pm

thanks soul mate.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:19 pm

subster786 wrote:
thanks soul mate.
would you get it m8?? its good action game ! :)
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Hmmm Socom is on £17.81 brand new with free delivery from Asda

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asda/10032819.product

May get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:44 am

I was in the beta for SOCOM and when the game worked I actully liked it.
It is more slower paced than FPS and you need more team work.

How are the servers Soul? Is there any lag?

I was thinking of getting the headset bundle from shopto.net for £32; that means your only paying £11 for the game.

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/GAMES/PS3SO05-SOCOM%3A%20U.S.%20Navy%20Seals%20-%20Confrontation%20(Includes%20PS3%20Bluetooth%20Headset).html

Here are some of the reviews from shopto.net for SOCOM:

starstarstarstarstar "'Simply Outstanding'"

I was skeptical of buying this as I never really got into the older socom games but nevertheless I love it, there is no lag when searching for games and when you create your own clans, you receive additional special weapons, the customisation is incredible. 5 out of 5

2009-03-21 03:04:39 - jordi20012002 wrote:
starstarstarstarstar "One of the best ps3 games"

This game is a great multiplayer experience, this game does not have any offline play at all by the way, online only. The game has great graphics for this next socom game in the next gen age and is totally exclusive which means you can only get this on the ps3. The headset bundle is worth the buy, I got it for £28.99, the headset works fine and comes with a usb charging device to keep it charged up, battery lasts a good while.

The only things that annoy me with this game is no vehicles like socom 3 on the ps2 and you have to be in a clan or create your own clan to gain a proper ranking, this game has some good stat tracking and medals you can gain as you progress through your online play, the maps are quite big and have day and night on each map too

This along with Killzone 2 are the best games thus far on the ps3 for me

2009-03-19 17:16:44 - dod10 wrote:
starstarstarstarstar "Ok Game"

Bought this, but traded the game in and just kept the headset.

Headset is brilliantly clear and very comfy.

However the game is not to my tastes, there are a lot of games around that offer a better online experience in my opinion and this is mediocre.

2009-03-18 17:10:00 - krazykizza wrote:
"Good Game"

Good game, played it for hours each night so far. Got it while it was cheap and even got a quid in credit! Unlike the people who disregard the game in foul language, I have nothing but praise. However, if you have a fear of yanks then im afraid you will be swamped with them as there are many!

2009-03-16 12:07:09 - krazykizza wrote:
"A good game"

Love it, great banter over the airwaves with the included wireless headset. Reasonable graphics, great tactical maps and overall an amazng game!

2009-03-15 11:13:34 - paladinaz wrote:
starstarstarstarstar "Good Tactical Shooter"

I still didnt receive the game. I played in my friends house for like 2h and I said that this game is a totally crap him. He said no, gave me that game and told to play this game more. I played like 3 hours more and I spent 1 hour to download patches. The game is not the easy one. The game has stickt gameplay that doesnt appeal to everyone who plays LBP.

After 2 days, I can say that this game offers amazing online experience. Realistic.

I recommend this game to everyone who plays shooter and looking for good FPS/TPS for PS3 system. The quality of headset is still unknown for me, but I think this game worth much more than 10 Pounds. The game is not perfect, it has minor bugs, but I can say that there is nothing like SOCOM on X360 or PS3.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:13 am

no m8 i didnt see any lags in game or in the lobby or something .. servers are familiar to killzone2 you can pick quick game and it put you in the best game but it mind be extraction or hostigaes or search and destroy or domination :D you can also create your won game lobby by choosing the map , map size and daytime :D and there is something like party invite (cod4)
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:21 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
no m8 i didnt see any lags in game or in the lobby or something .. servers are familiar to killzone2 you can pick quick game and it put you in the best game but it mind be extraction or hostigaes or search and destroy or domination :D you can also create your won game lobby by choosing the map , map size and daytime :D and there is something like party invite (cod4)

I mostly played the rescue the hostages; its a good laugh but you really need to work as team to get them to the pick up point.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:04 am

yes m8 if you dont have a headset you have a ''command button L2'' you can give and orders and taunts like i will kill your mother after i'lll kill you :D heheheh
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:28 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
subster786 wrote:
thanks soul mate.

uuummm dont kno.
if i hav any spare cash then yeh i will.
saving up 4 fight night at the moment, at £30 at the moment!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:54 pm

subster786 wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
subster786 wrote:
thanks soul mate.

uuummm dont kno.
if i hav any spare cash then yeh i will.
saving up 4 fight night at the moment, at £30 at the moment!
thats a lot !! :O why you dont just try to find a job or somethinG??? to get money for game like in 1-2 days? e.g. i am working on weekend 4 hours
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

cant get a job at 15?
u work for a family business soul??
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:27 pm

in the UK u can only get a proper job at 16 or a part time one like u.
i will get a part time job as soon as i am 16. so i can buy lots of games!!!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:34 pm

oo you're still 15.. i am 16 now and here in Ireland is the same with work and i not working for family businness i am working for super valu shop xD lol ! :D
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:16 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
oo you're still 15.. i am 16 now and here in Ireland is the same with work and i not working for family businness i am working for super valu shop xD lol ! :D

ok how come it still says ur 15 under ur name?
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:46 am

I'll be 16 30th of may but they dont care when i'll be 16 it enough for them that i am 1993
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:12 am

I cant stand this game:P
Even Eat lead The return of Max Hazard is a better game than this one hehe only thing i would use this game is to put my beer on it so i dont mark my table hehe
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:13 am

yeh this game is not brilliant.
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:14 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
I cant stand this game:P
Even Eat lead The return of Max Hazard is a better game than this one hehe only thing i would use this game is to put my beer on it so i dont mark my table hehe

lol!!!!
put ur beer on socom!!!!
funny Gav!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2   Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Socom:Confrontation Personal Review:part 2
Page 1 of 1