eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesA Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Vote_lcapA Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Voting_barA Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Vote_rcap 
GuNka
A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Vote_lcapA Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Voting_barA Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Empty
PostSubject: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:12 pm

How fantastic would it be to be testing games for the ps3?
Your favourite past time playing the latest games from sony is your job! Could this be the ideal job you have always wanted?

This all sounds like a fantastic oporttunity to play games and get paid for it, but come on lets be realistic here! If life was so easy to slap in your latest ps3 game and play it all day (easily done) then why would other people have to work hard at their boring job?

Are you thinking how sony and other game developers select people to test games? me to!

So what would it take to make you the best games tester?
Why would you be selected out of a massive list of applications for testing out pre-released games?
What kind of experience should a game tester have?

Look forward to hearing all your views on this Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:28 pm

that WOULD be a dream job G!
man i would love to be a ps3 game tester, who wouldnt? lol!

i think a game tester has to be good at english obviously.
should be able to write long reviews! lol!
be VERY interested in gaming! A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester 842834
and know all the latest talk. Cool

yeh i want to kno how they pick out a game tester. scratch
i would deffinatly want to be one!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:13 pm

i know its the best job ever for me that why i choose to be a game programer ill go to the college N.U.I.G. galway and i will try to be game writer or programer but testing games would be good ..but im sure to be a game tester you have be over +18 :( No
Back to top Go down
DeadManLimping
PS3 Noob
DeadManLimping

eCk Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:30 pm

I worked as a game tester once for over a year. It starts out really fun since you're sitting there thinking "I'm one of the first people to play this" or "omg omg omg omg" and even "this is the coolest job ever" however at some times it can be extremely tedious :P

For example: I arrived at 9am on a friday ready to test the latest build of the game, whacked it in the MASSIVE ps2 tool kit (just imagine an extra large ps2), happily testing away when *BAM* blue screen, so I report it to the programers. While later it comes back, same thing happens, so I report it again. This went on for the entire day! All I wanted to do was get off this damn roof and try the rest of the level!

Other then that example it's great fun, plus if a game gets cancelled you get to boast you played it Wink like DeadLight....man.....that had potential! :(

DML
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:40 pm

That sounds great DeadManLimping, you have done a job most of us would love to.

How did you get the job?

How could others go about getting the job?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
DeadManLimping
PS3 Noob
DeadManLimping

eCk Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:27 am

Well basically my uncles girlfriend was working there, they needed someone to test (since they didnt have any testers at the time) so she mentioned I was an avid gamer and the rest is history :P

Now if you want to get a job in testing a good website to check out is aswift this has a whole list of jobs within the gaming industry. Lately though I've found testing jobs hard to come by :(

DML
Back to top Go down
the_jackal___
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
the_jackal___

eCk Respect : 191

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:30 am

Who were you testing for? I always wanted one of those PS2s, they sounded way cool. I had a mate that tested for manhunt 2. He gaveup playing games after it, lol
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:07 am

ALRIGHT when i'll be 18 I will there my CV lol! lol! geat website i want to be a game tester!! by the way ... how much they payin you for it ? lol! lol! cheers A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester 54413
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester   A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dream Job: PS3 Games Tester
Page 1 of 1