eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagessoccom is coming Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
soccom is coming Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
soccom is coming Vote_lcapsoccom is coming Voting_barsoccom is coming Vote_rcap 
GuNka
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

soccom is coming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:33 am

I will get soccom next sunday when its arrive from hong kong affraid i get it for 10$ Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:40 am

Well done m8; thats a good price.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:56 am

kingkenny76 wrote:
Well done m8; thats a good price.
are you getting it m8 ? i looking for friend to play soccom you meant something that you're getting it .. it that still true??
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:08 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
I will get soccom next sunday when its arrive from hong kong affraid i get it for 10$ Very Happy hehe

That's all it's worth from what I have heard? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:12 am

really is it that bad?
soccom is coming 979525
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:15 am

yep Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:48 am

Yes unfortunately 70% of the people who played this game said it was crap, though there is still 30% that say the game is good. Everyone has there own opinion, myself I am still indecisive scratch But for $10 I am sure it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:22 pm

i'll give the greatest review that you will read Very Happy coz how here will not believe me Very Happy... my friend told me there is great customization you can customise everything you character siut weapons attachments all that stuff camuflage and llove to customize Very Happy for me big''+'' I will give you reviwe i think next saturday or sunday when its arrive form hong-kong affraid cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:53 pm

ok cool m8. soccom is coming 842834
Back to top Go down
the_jackal___
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
the_jackal___

eCk Respect : 191

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:33 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:

Are you getting it from the Hong Kong PSN store or mail order??
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:07 pm

the_jackal___ wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
I will get soccom next sunday when its arrive from hong kong :affraid: i get it for 10$ :D hehe

Are you getting it from the Hong Kong PSN store or mail order??
ebay.com m8 but its coming from hong-kong dont know why .. i get msg from that guy who sold me soccom and he already send it so it should be next weekend
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:10 am

ok guys great postman just while ago ''watch the date of this post'' delivered me my soccom from hong-kong and i was suprosed that it took the international post a week to delivered it :D great i try to play somethin later because my f**in science teacher gave me 2 chapters to write out tonight i got to do this now and a lot of homework and bit of studing ... :( review will be ready for tomorrow :|
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:34 am

cool.
looking forward to the review.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

soccom is coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: soccom is coming   soccom is coming Empty

Back to top Go down

soccom is coming
Page 1 of 1