eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesDownloadable GTA4 Content? Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Vote_lcapDownloadable GTA4 Content? Voting_barDownloadable GTA4 Content? Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Downloadable GTA4 Content? Vote_lcapDownloadable GTA4 Content? Voting_barDownloadable GTA4 Content? Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Downloadable GTA4 Content?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xprmnt2402
eCk Member
eCk Member
xprmnt2402

eCk Respect : 58

Downloadable GTA4 Content? Empty
PostSubject: Downloadable GTA4 Content?   Downloadable GTA4 Content? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Anyone else think that Sony should just bite the legal bullet and start putting some DLable content for GTA 4 on the PS Store? I think it sucks arse that Xbox got the rights to it! R* would have made a lot more money if they had made lost and the damned multiplatform, but alas they never listen to the troops that play the consoles, just the marketing generals.
Back to top Go down
the_jackal___
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
the_jackal___

eCk Respect : 191

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable GTA4 Content?   Downloadable GTA4 Content? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:22 am

Rock Star sold out a long time ago, they followed the money trail and considerably more people were playing the budget console that is the xbox at the time.
Back to top Go down
xprmnt2402
eCk Member
eCk Member
xprmnt2402

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable GTA4 Content?   Downloadable GTA4 Content? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:00 am

I see the reasoning behind going with xbox but at the same time the loyalty to PS fans and owners is disgraceful, somewhere along the line they lost sight of what was important.
Back to top Go down
the_jackal___
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
the_jackal___

eCk Respect : 191

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable GTA4 Content?   Downloadable GTA4 Content? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:01 am

your damn right. ive heard rumours bout original creators being edinburgh based. they sound like hollywood producers if you get my drift
Back to top Go down
xprmnt2402
eCk Member
eCk Member
xprmnt2402

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable GTA4 Content?   Downloadable GTA4 Content? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Catering to the little folk until you make it big, this I would like to try just once, just to see if the money really IS that good....ahh the dream
Back to top Go down
DeadManLimping
PS3 Noob
DeadManLimping

eCk Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable GTA4 Content?   Downloadable GTA4 Content? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm sure I remember a while back I read that Microsoft paid Rockstar a ridiculous £50 mil for GTA4's D/L content to be exclusive to the xbox360. Now I'm sorry but its an insulting amount of money given the state most countries are in economically atm. Also seems Microsoft might have been panic buying since sony are getting some very good looking exclusives lately Wink

DML
Back to top Go down

Downloadable GTA4 Content?
Page 1 of 1