eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Vote_lcapSingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Voting_barSingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Vote_rcap 
GuNka
SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Vote_lcapSingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Voting_barSingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Empty
PostSubject: SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**   SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:53 am

The SingStore Update that we listed back on the 8th has just gone live on the SingStore, which features Will Young, Lily Allen, The Bangles and, er, Sonia.

Trophy Patch: April 16th

Yes, the moment we’ve been waiting for for ages is almost upon us, as from Thursday you’ll get Trophies for your singing. For a full list of all the SingStar Trophies, check our Trophy list right here, and remember, some of the Trophies unlock rewards in PlayStation Home, too.

SingStore Revamp: April 16th

We can’t say too much about this, but expect some fairly significant tweaks to the SingStore this Thursday too.

Voice Control Patch: April 22nd

Rumoured since birth but only just recently announced, SingStar will be getting Voice Control the following week. Yes, this will mean you won’t need to touch that nasty Dual Shock controller: instead you’ll just shout “Queen” at your TV to make it play.

SingStar 4: Pop Edition: April 24th

And finally, the confirmed date for SingStar 4: Pop Edition is the 24th of April. We thought we’d covered the track listing, but it appears we haven’t, so here it is:

* Alphabeat: 10.000 Nights Of Thunder
* Amy Winehouse: Rehab
* Black Kids: I’m Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance
* Bon Jovi: Livin’ On A Prayer
* Chris Brown: With You
* Chris De Burgh: Lady In Red
* Cyndi Lauper:True Colors
* Gloria Estefan: Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
* Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown: No Air
* Kaiser Chiefs: Never Miss A Beat
* Kate Nash: Mouthwash
* Kings Of Leon: Sex On Fire
* Klaxons: Gravity’s Rainbow
* Little Jackie: The World Should Revolve Around Me
* N*E*R*D: Sooner Or Later
* P!nk: So What!
* Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody
* Robbie Williams: Angels
* Robyn: Be Mine
* Rockwell: Somebody’s Watching Me
* Sam Sparro: Black And Gold
* Solange: I Decided
* Sugababes: Girls
* The Feeling: Rose
* The Killers: Human
* The Police: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
* The Script: The Man Who Can’t Be Moved
* Will Young: Changes
* will.i.am Feat Cheryl Cole: Heartbreaker
* Yazoo: Don’t Go

**UPDATE**

Despite having a list of dates for a few days now, it appears we might have made a mistake. Except we haven’t, it’s just that the goal posts have moved. Whilst everyone got a press release yesterday claiming that the SingStar 3.01 patch would arrive today, including Trophies, the new SingStore look that we hinted at and voice control, we’ve just been told that the update is now due next week. This is a shame, as we were looking forward to belting out some Queen tonight.

“Your SingStar experience is about to get even better when the SingStar 3.01 Update for PlayStation 3 takes place early next week across PAL territories,” says the adjusted press release. “This automatic and free update from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe will bring you cool new features, trophies and a new look for My SingStar Online.” It then goes on to talk about the Trophies and the voice control function, which will now appear on the all new SingStore on the 22nd of April.

Last edited by kingkenny76 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**   SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:30 am

KK i didnt know u like singing heheh SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 lol!
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**   SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 am

Would not like to have to listen to KK singing away Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**   SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:17 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
KK i didnt know u like singing heheh SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 lol!

I love singing, I even entered into the X Factor lol!
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

PostSubject: Re: SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**   SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 am

GuNka wrote:

Your just jealous Gunka, I have the voice of an angel Suspect

You should see some of my videos I have uploaded Shocked Embarassed

You can't beat a bit of ABBA or Queen on karaoke when your drunk drunken SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**   SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 pm

GuNka wrote:
sure i would listen kk music SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 54413 upload your videos will see how good u are lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**   SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm

lol! kk singing, that wud be a sight!!!! Laughing

or maybe just pure pain..... SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** 507547 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**   SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED** Empty

Back to top Go down

SingStar Patch Dates**TROPHY PATCH DELAYED**
Page 1 of 1