eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesDownload Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Vote_lcapDownload Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Voting_barDownload Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Vote_lcapDownload Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Voting_barDownload Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th

Go down 
+4
the_jackal___
soul_eater93
BioPulse
kingkenny76
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th Empty
PostSubject: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:46 am

You may have seen the official announcement of the first DLC map pack for Killzone 2 on Spike TV and currently on Gametrailers.com, but we wanted to reiterate some of the key details of what will be available as well as let you know the official date it will be on the PSN for download: April 30th. The price for this map pack is still TBA.

The first DLC pack, called “Steel and Titanium”, will contain two brand new multiplayer maps with new gameplay elements and strategic twists, sure to test even the most skilled players.

The first map in the pack is Wasteland Bullet, and the action will take place on the bullet train that and transports goods and troops between Pyrrhus and the Wasteland. The game is a frenzied firefight to wrestle control of the train from the enemy and into the hands of your faction. With the train moving at full speed, players will need to remain aware of the immediate environment as well as enemies – hitting an overhead obstacle at this speed will mean instant death.

The second map, Vekta Cruiser, will find ISA troops boarding a vast ship with the goal to repel a force of assaulting Helghast troops while also protecting the cruiser itself from heavy Helghan fire. The action takes place entirely indoors in a frantic and claustrophobic battle where attackers lurk around every corner.

Back to top Go down
BioPulse
PS3 Noob

eCk Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Is there the possibility that this DLC will be Free ?
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 pm

i saw that map pack for killzone 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the_jackal___
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
the_jackal___

eCk Respect : 191

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 pm

BioPulse wrote:
Is there the possibility that this DLC will be Free ?

I dont think its gonna be free.

Saw some chatter from some americans thinking it will be a few dollars. I'll be surprised if its less than a fiver though to be honest.
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:00 pm

cool!
i will get it depending oon the price, but i probably will end up getting it.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:31 pm

I am buying this for sure, the maps are brilliant anyway but more maps is cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 am

ahhh i wont get this map pack :(:(:(
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:36 pm

i dont think i will either soul.
dont play kz2 enough, only play it for clan matches n stuff.
if its really cheep then i will.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Guys what are you saying!!!

You should be on KZ2 24/7 bounce

When I get the maps you get about 5 downloads so 4 lucky people can have the maps for free. So your going to have to be real nice to GuNka Laughing
Back to top Go down
wizardone
eCk Member
eCk Member
wizardone

eCk Respect : 71

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 am

GuNka wrote:

When I get the maps you get about 5 downloads so 4 lucky people can have the maps for free. So your going to have to be real nice to GuNka Laughing

Agreed GuNka,

Que though, pardon if this is not correct thread, must play, no time for search:p
Anyone interrested in joining my clan let me know, or for that matter have any available space. Im not THE KZ2 player, but I can manage :)
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:15 am

Welcome smiley to eCk wizardone

Are you asking us to join your clan? scratch

If you need a clan join us, go to https://ps3-gamer.forumotion.net/groupcp.forum?g=3
Back to top Go down
wizardone
eCk Member
eCk Member
wizardone

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:17 am

GuNka wrote:
Welcome smiley to eCk wizardone

Are you asking us to join your clan? scratch

If you need a clan join us, go to https://ps3-gamer.forumotion.net/groupcp.forum?g=3

Hahahahaha, sorry m8, didnt realize until now this IS a clan. My mistake.. I dont have a clan, just that sergant stuff, created one.
Anyway, you need another player I`m in :)
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 am

No probs m8 Cool

Just apply for eCk membership at https://ps3-gamer.forumotion.net/groupcp.forum?g=3 and we will get you on board.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 am

Looks like you have already applied so I have now added you to eCk Members Wink

I will send you a invite on KZ2 m8.
Back to top Go down
wizardone
eCk Member
eCk Member
wizardone

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 am

GuNka wrote:
Looks like you have already applied so I have now added you to eCk Members Wink

I will send you a invite on KZ2 m8.

Thanks m8, updated my profile a little too. Waiting for invite on KZ2 :)
Going for a cig first, talk to ya soon.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:28 am

i would like to get this map pack but i dont have a paypal or something to buying through ps store Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 507547 Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 507547 Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 507547
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:39 am

GuNka wrote:

i'll be nice....... Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 am

There be new trophys as well with this DLC well thats what i did read cant rember where.
I got 100% on it now :)
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:38 am

Could do with some more trophies Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:09 am

GuNka wrote:
Could do with some more trophies Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:14 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
There be new trophys as well with this DLC well thats what i did read cant rember where.
:pale: Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid jesus u good m8 Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 54413 Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 54413
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:
:pale: Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid jesus u good m8 Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 54413 Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 54413

Very Happy

I may go back and get the last few COD trophys only need i think 5 then ill have 100% on that, then may start RE5. As should start having some more free time now.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th   Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:30 pm

GaViN7UK wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:

Very Happy

I may go back and get the last few COD trophys only need i think 5 then ill have 100% on that, then may start RE5. As should start having some more free time now.
i would get more trophies for cod5 but i dont like it lol! lol! too many glitches in single player not good for me Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 54413 Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th 54413
Back to top Go down

Download Killzone 2 Steel and Titanium April 30th
Page 1 of 1