eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesKZ2 On Elite= evil Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
KZ2 On Elite= evil Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
KZ2 On Elite= evil Vote_lcapKZ2 On Elite= evil Voting_barKZ2 On Elite= evil Vote_rcap 
GuNka
KZ2 On Elite= evil Vote_lcapKZ2 On Elite= evil Voting_barKZ2 On Elite= evil Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

KZ2 On Elite= evil

Go down 
+2
kingkenny76
GaViN7UK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:31 am

This game is a bloody nightmare on elite wasn’t so bad till you got to the last mission. Your A.I. buddy can be a Muppet most of the time. And you are getting attacked from 3 different places sometimes all at once :(
And the save points are so far apart it sucks. I have been doing the same bit for about 4hrs now. If this was on easy would take maybe 15 mins lol.
This bit to me just says CO-OP.

On the stats i have kill about 2000 Helghast but they have killed me 405 so far lol. thats since i have got the game though.

Oh well keep trying
Back to top Go down
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
This game is a bloody nightmare on elite wasn’t so bad till you got to the last mission. Your A.I. buddy can be a Muppet most of the time. And you are getting attacked from 3 different places sometimes all at once :(
And the save points are so far apart it sucks. I have been doing the same bit for about 4hrs now. If this was on easy would take maybe 15 mins lol.
This bit to me just says CO-OP.

On the stats i have kill about 2000 Helghast but they have killed me 405 so far lol. thats since i have got the game though.

Oh well keep trying

lol!

Would you still give a 9/10?

Out of curiosity; why did you deduct a point for?
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:28 am

i love hard games !!! very hard cause if u beat the game in hardnest lvl in game e.G elite kl2 = great skills fps games ! yeah KZ2 On Elite= evil 842834 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 am

1 point lossed . On elite alot of people will find it to hard to do. Yes it should be hard. but there taking the piss lol Its like the game is missing just one save point in between the waves of enemys.
Also no CO-OP but when you play it, you will think why they havnt done it.
You have enemys just coming at you from all directions. Maybe they hoped the A.I. buddy would keep them at one side. but he dont like doing that. so while you killing some on one side. the other side runs up to you and beats you up. Plus you have enemys shooting you from down below while all this is happening lol!

The last mission is like a jump from Elite to Ultra elite lol!

some might find it easy. but i doubt it :P
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:05 am

heheheeheh lovely XP lov ehard game even if they are deadly hard Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 am

I just completed it on elite thank god hehe.
I did fill let down first time i played it. but playing it on elite makes it so much better.
Im 88% complete so Far, just need to find the all the other Collectable
Back to top Go down
samrobo
PS3 Noob

eCk Respect : 11

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Yeah your right the last 2 sections are unbelievably hard but i've done it, there are no easy ways of doing it you've just got to be ultra fast, ultra accurate and extremely lucky. One tip that helped me was if rico goes down then leave him, he'll heal himself by the next section and any attempts at being a hero and trying to save him will likely result in your death. The amount of times i died rescuing him was stupid so i stopped bothering in the end, best decision i ever made.
Back to top Go down
wizardone
eCk Member
eCk Member
wizardone

eCk Respect : 71

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Youre so right   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Last level on Elite is hell, i`ve been doing that for two hours, and not reached radec himself yet. Only the damn rocket guys (reminded me of some online games ive played:P) Oh well, better finish it. 98% so far.
Back to top Go down
wizardone
eCk Member
eCk Member
wizardone

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:02 pm

FINALLY done!! 100% and all Trophys :) thank god, this game is freakin insane at elite! recommend and dont recommend it :)
Back to top Go down
RottnOne
eCk Member
eCk Member

eCk Respect : 12

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:44 am

wizardone wrote:
FINALLY done!! 100% and all Trophys :) thank god, this game is freakin insane at elite! recommend and dont recommend it :)

Well Done! I have been trying the last mission for days and can't even get to the second story yet. This is the only trophy I have yet to get and man it is the hardest one.
Back to top Go down
wizardone
eCk Member
eCk Member
wizardone

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:06 am

RottnOne wrote:
wizardone wrote:

Well Done! I have been trying the last mission for days and can't even get to the second story yet. This is the only trophy I have yet to get and man it is the hardest one.

To get to the second checkpoint, use the revolver and the assult rifle to take out .. also important, dont use the statue as cover, but the four small "walls" on the floor. Take out the enemies there on the first wave. And your knife on the flamethrowers that appear behind you. Once youre upstairs knife the flame throwers and use the assault rifle/grenade launcher to take out everything downstairs (sit on the upstairs right corner in the back when facing radecs position to get the best cover for this, always crouch!!) .. Once the mad skinny quicks comes running up, use the assault rifle or the grenade launcher again to take them out. This is really the hardest part!! Finally, when the rocket guys come, the BEST WAY IS (as it is now open to run all the way around, do this, KNIFE THEM one by one (its 5 or 6 of them, you will do this easy), then run whilst holding your knife and assault rifle again to take of the last wave of enemies. Then final part is radec. Use shotgun from where you came in, when radec comes blast him once and he will come again. If he runs far out in the area, use your revolver enough so that he again respawns. In the end you will easily take him out like this. When he go upstairs, make sure you known where the sniper is. Grab it, out two bullets in him and BAM youre done :) (last checkpoint till the end I did on my first try, the really hard part as I said (here you will need luck, so keep trying) is when the skinny sub machine gunners come running for you upstairs, they will try to knife you. So i prefer sitting on the far upstairs left side (when facing radec) grenading them to heaven).

Hope this helps, and good luck. Is damn hard, I known. :)
Back to top Go down
RottnOne
eCk Member
eCk Member

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RottnOne
eCk Member
eCk Member

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Well it took a few hours but I did it. Elite is now completed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: KZ2 On Elite= evil   KZ2 On Elite= evil Empty

Back to top Go down

KZ2 On Elite= evil
Page 1 of 1