eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesGet YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Vote_lcapGet YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Voting_barGet YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Vote_lcapGet YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Voting_barGet YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Empty
PostSubject: Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty   Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 am

Sadly my PS3 packed up the other day with YLOD Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty 416941

Luckily I found a little computer repair shop in Sheffield that fixed the YLOD for £40 and gave me a 3 month warranty. If you do have YLOD problem just look for a local computer repair shop, they may be able to fix it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty   Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 am

lucky me I will not have that problem ''hopefully'' as I have 80GB ps3 where the BR lenses are fine hehe cheers
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty   Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 am

YLOD is usually hardware failure and the main cause is from over heating. Dust settles inside your PS3 causing the fans to work harder to cool the PS3 which just puls in more dust Rolling Eyes Eventually the ps3 gets so hot the GPU and CPU become separated from the board as the solder gives way or small bubbles form in the solder. The only way to repair it is a new board for £120 plus fitting or heat the GPU and CPU to approx 250 degrees celsius and refloat the GPU and CPU.

I am afraid this problem occurs with all PS3 models except the PS3 slim as it is so new we are still waiting for it to break lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty   Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:50 am

I now easier and a looot cheaper way how to fix YLOD Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty   Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty Empty

Back to top Go down

Get YLOD fixed for just £40 with 3 months warranty
Page 1 of 1