eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesWhats better ps3 or xbox360?? Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Vote_lcapWhats better ps3 or xbox360?? Voting_barWhats better ps3 or xbox360?? Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Vote_lcapWhats better ps3 or xbox360?? Voting_barWhats better ps3 or xbox360?? Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Whats better ps3 or xbox360??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kdot_0121
PS3 Noob

eCk Respect : 28

Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Empty
PostSubject: Whats better ps3 or xbox360??   Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 am

Nearly everyday of my life i keep hearing "whats better ps3 or xbox360"

I have posted to see what eCk think of this topic.

When replying to this topic try and be fair on both consoles
not just 1...because that is unfair. Try and post at least 3 good points
and 3 bad points for each console.

looking forward to your comments about this topic

thank you

bye bye cya soon Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? 416941
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Whats better ps3 or xbox360??   Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am

Everyone has different views and opinions, so here are my thoughts.

I bought a 360 when they first came out and I was not impressed. Why? well the machine was noisy it looked crap and the operating system was not only confusing but too much like the dreaded microsoft windows. As soon as the PS3 came out I ditched the 360 and bought the PS3.

The PS3 looks better for starters. The games have the edge on the graphics, slightly sharper images. Bluray is standard on PS3 as is wireless, do your sums with the 360 and all the extras to get the 360 on par with the PS3 works out more expensive LOL. The PS3 is a complete media system that works, stream movies and music straight from your PC. Finally PSN is free which to me is a big bonus.

So there you have it! The PS3 wins hands down but that's just my opinion Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Gigawolf135
eCk Member
eCk Member
Gigawolf135

eCk Respect : 20

PostSubject: Re: Whats better ps3 or xbox360??   Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am

Im going to have go with the Playstation 3.

First off, the playstation is slimer, doesnt make a crap-load of noise, and in my opinion, microsoft is always copying things. for example, the new 360, what color is it? the "new" kinect, is basically PlaystationEye. The Playstation's graphics are waay better, even on my small SD t.v. and my 360 broke within the first month. I took it back to a microsoft guy, he said there was "nothing they could do" except give me half my money! I DONT WANT HALF MY MONEY, I WANT A NEW FU**** 360! The online is NOT free unless u want a boring time, with no talking and playing with yourself. The 360 in my opinion can suck on godzilla's big, hairy CO**!

The PS3 has and always will be my choice of gaming system until the PS4 comes out. (if it does)

Parden my French, though i did block half of the, out, and I bid u goodbye ECK's.

Josh. (Gigs,Giga,Mega.) oh and ( u pronounce Giga (b/c people say it wrong) its like a musical GIG, with an a. say it like the letter.) SO PEACE OUT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats better ps3 or xbox360??   Whats better ps3 or xbox360?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats better ps3 or xbox360??
Page 1 of 1