eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPlatinum God Of War 3 Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Platinum God Of War 3 Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Platinum God Of War 3 Vote_lcapPlatinum God Of War 3 Voting_barPlatinum God Of War 3 Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Platinum God Of War 3 Vote_lcapPlatinum God Of War 3 Voting_barPlatinum God Of War 3 Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Platinum God Of War 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

Platinum God Of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Platinum God Of War 3   Platinum God Of War 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:04 am

Awesome game. Everyone should get :)

but if you do you should play on titan (hard) As playing on easy or normal is way way to easy.

Took me about 13hrs to finish then about 2hrs to clean up the rest of the trophys.
Back to top Go down
overratedsong
eCk Member
eCk Member
overratedsong

eCk Respect : 72

PostSubject: Re: Platinum God Of War 3   Platinum God Of War 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 am

GaViN7UK wrote:

but if you do you should play on titan (hard) As playing on easy or normal is way way to easy.

Took me about 13hrs to finish then about 2hrs to clean up the rest of the trophys.

How much are we looking at for this game?
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Platinum God Of War 3   Platinum God Of War 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 pm

wtf gav ?!?! just 1 playthrough ? eeeee m8 you can do better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

PostSubject: Re: Platinum God Of War 3   Platinum God Of War 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 pm

overratedsong wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:

what do you mean if you mean to buy im keeping my copy as there could be DLC with more trophys.
If a score ill give it a 9/10
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

PostSubject: Re: Platinum God Of War 3   Platinum God Of War 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:13 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
wtf gav ?!?! just 1 playthrough ? eeeee m8 you can do better Very Happy

This game could be plat in less than 15rs once all the guides come out. I found the bosses easy apart from one, which was a pan in the ass lol!
The Hardest part about this game is some of the pack mobs you face.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Platinum God Of War 3   Platinum God Of War 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:42 pm

lol I will not finish game once I'll get plat Very Happy game is to great Suspect now i have darksiders after gow 3 and gta DLC's then gow collection Very Happy 2 extra plats hehe Cool
Back to top Go down
overratedsong
eCk Member
eCk Member
overratedsong

eCk Respect : 72

PostSubject: Re: Platinum God Of War 3   Platinum God Of War 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 am

GaViN7UK wrote:
overratedsong wrote:
GaViN7UK wrote:

what do you mean if you mean to buy im keeping my copy as there could be DLC with more trophys.
If a score ill give it a 9/10

I mean to buy mate. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platinum God Of War 3   Platinum God Of War 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Platinum God Of War 3
Page 1 of 1