eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHeavy Rain review. Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Heavy Rain review. Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Heavy Rain review. Vote_lcapHeavy Rain review. Voting_barHeavy Rain review. Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Heavy Rain review. Vote_lcapHeavy Rain review. Voting_barHeavy Rain review. Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Heavy Rain review.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
overratedsong
eCk Member
eCk Member
overratedsong

eCk Respect : 72

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:08 am

Heavy Rain is a dark, immersive and emotionally-engaging experience; one that expands upon the innovative ideas of 2005's acclaimed Fahrenheit to create a noir-thriller where decisions are charged with importance and actions can have drastic and unforseen consequences.
In Heavy Rain you don't watch the story – you play it.

The dynamic narrative unfolds through the players actions - not cut scenes - and every action has a consequence. The choices you make and the way you interact with other characters have repercussions throughout the storyline. With unprecedented responsibility over the fates of the game's characters, Heavy Rain is an emotional experience unlike any other as a mature game for a new world of adult gamers.

From the team behind the critically-acclaimed Fahrenheit comes an even darker and more adult thriller, set to test the boundaries of video game storytelling. The story revolves around the hunt for a serial killer called The Origami Killer by four very different people: a FBI profiler, a private detective, an architect and a journalist.

Key Features
Heavy plotting: A dark, adult-themed thriller with believable characters and a captivating plot full of love, violence and sacrifice.
Virtual luvvies: Breakthrough facial animation features the most realistic virtual actors ever seen, each capable of mimicking real and varied emotions.
Consequences: If a character dies they stay dead - no extra lives or continues, just an organic plotline with multiple different endings.
Quick Time: Intense action sequences that anyone can play, with simple controls and fast-paced against-the-clock challenges.
Conscious action: Unique control system lets you see what your character is thinking as they explore the world - and then act on it with a press of a button.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:34 am

Great review overratedsong Wink keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
overratedsong
eCk Member
eCk Member
overratedsong

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:33 am

GuNka wrote:
Great review overratedsong Wink keep up the good work.

Thank you, GuNka. I am glad that you appericate it. I look to do another review for you guys in the near future. :)
Back to top Go down
overratedsong
eCk Member
eCk Member
overratedsong

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 am

Just finished the game.

I was overwhelmed by it's fanastic graphics, I was really drawn into the game. Finding out what happens at the end.

I seriously, seriously reccomend this game to anyone who is into CSI agent or crime investigations. The trophies aren't too hard either. I got 41% without much effort.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 pm

I will get the game but I will wait for the price to drop first, no rush eh.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:37 am

I finished the game in the first weekend it took me about 30 hours to finish it
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:

Nice going soul but did you get all the trophies?
You can check the trophy list for heavy rain here
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 pm

GuNka wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:

Nice going soul but did you get all the trophies?
You can check the trophy list for heavy rain here
no i didnt get all the trophies and I dont think I'll be able to because there is an gold trophy for watcing all the ending of the game affraid form what I know there is about 30 different ending so it'll be really really difficult :O hehheheh thanks for the guide Gunka I got to go back with heavy rain to get some trophies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavy Rain review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain review.   Heavy Rain review. Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy Rain review.
Page 1 of 1