eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesS.V.E.R. Forever Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
S.V.E.R. Forever Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
S.V.E.R. Forever Vote_lcapS.V.E.R. Forever Voting_barS.V.E.R. Forever Vote_rcap 
GuNka
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

S.V.E.R. Forever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 am

So im rank 22 on MAG S.V.E.R. at the moment and iv notice that iv only lost a couple times out of like 30 matches that iv played, it just goes to show that S.V.E.R. is the best Faction while Valor and Raven are hatin
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 am

hahaha so u made up ur mind.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 am

yep, but honestly, we seem to win every single match, its awsome
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 am

This is whay I joined SVER, you can rank up quick winning more games. I am now on level 32 rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 pm

okay, so i talked to my family and there never on due to work, so i can join the clan, so when you get the chance GuNka, can u send me an invite
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:56 pm

jesus Decide finallly who you with !! if change your mind to leave us again you will not be eable to come back
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:00 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
jesus Decide finallly who you with !! if change your mind to leave us again you will not be eable to come back
aye dude i apologize but i mean come on, its family first, when they tell me something too do i sorta do it
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:52 am

I know family is always first but why they made clan or group toplay if they're busy ??
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:
okay, so i talked to my family and there never on due to work, so i can join the clan, so when you get the chance GuNka, can u send me an invite

When your on MAG next I will send young the invite. You have to be actually playing the game for me to send the invite, strange but that's how it works.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:19 pm

GuNka wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:

When your on MAG next I will send young the invite. You have to be actually playing the game for me to send the invite, strange but that's how it works.
o okay, kool kool, im rank 35 and im already a platoon leader, honestly, i love MAG so much, way better then CoD
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

Yes I do prefer MAG to COD, no god damn lag lol!

MAG needs some more maps though, although they are very big maps after you have played them you have played them, you know.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:12 am

oh MAG for sure beats CoD, even with all the people playing, we still have better connection then CoD, and yea i know what you mean, i wish they had like at least 3 maps for each game, like 3 for suppression, u get it right?

Last edited by sOs-Vlan on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 am

soul_eater93 wrote:
I know family is always first but why they made clan or group toplay if they're busy ??
becus there rednecks, they never think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.V.E.R. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V.E.R. Forever   S.V.E.R. Forever Empty

Back to top Go down

S.V.E.R. Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCk PS3 Gamer  :: Ps3 Games :: PS3 Games Collection :: M.A.G - Massive Action Game-
Jump to: