eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.



 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
by GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
by GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
by GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
by GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
by GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
by GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
 
GuNka
 
subster786
 
kingkenny76
 
sOs-Vlan
 
sOs-Kil
 
Xanderth
 
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
 
tus93
 
the_jackal___
 

Share | 
 

 New Arcade game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: New Arcade game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 pm

We now have a Arcade where you can paly games in your browser. To play the game go to the Arcade

Report any problems or ideas in this thread regarding the game.

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 pm

jesus i love arcade game style Very Happy

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm

So you have tried out the game, I find it lags a little bit like MW2 Laughing
Some times when you shoot the enemy they don't die.

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 pm

GuNka wrote:
So you have tried out the game, I find it lags a little bit like MW2 Laughing
Some times when you shoot the enemy they don't die.
hahahhahhahah same here m8 Very Happy but it would be good if everyone would be able to save they records i mean like score kills etc.

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shamsterl
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 21
eCk Respect : 25
Location : Manchester, England

PostSubject: Arcade broken   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't know if it's just my web browser messing up but i can't access the "Arcade" tab from the top. I did manage to get there by entering the address in the address bar but the link isn't working for me.

PS. The game on there is fun and addicting. Good choice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:58 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
hahahhahhahah same here m8 Very Happy but it would be good if everyone would be able to save they records i mean like score kills etc.
To have the scores displayed on the same page would be good, but I am not sure if I can get it to work, I will try.

shamsterl wrote:
I don't know if it's just my web browser messing up but i can't access the "Arcade" tab from the top. I did manage to get there by entering the address in the address bar but the link isn't working for me.

PS. The game on there is fun and addicting. Good choice
I think this may be a problem with your browser. What browser do you use?
Try clearing the cache, cookies, history etc... in your browser

Anyone else having problems viewing the Arcade page?

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 pm

noo game is working good im using mozilla firefox as my internet browser Very Happy

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shamsterl
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 21
eCk Respect : 25
Location : Manchester, England

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm using Google Chrome. I can confirm that it is the browser fault as I just tried it with Firefox and that works fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm

i cant access it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Google chrome is a bit troublesome. Sorry, so that is that browser off the compatability list rabbit

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time


Last edited by GuNka on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:22 am

ya i cant acess it also but that may be because im posting at school and it may be blocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:33 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
ya i cant acess it also but that may be because im posting at school and it may be blocked.
well im useing my computer at the house and its still not working
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:24 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
ya i cant acess it also but that may be because im posting at school and it may be blocked.
well im useing my computer at the house and its still not working
oh that is wierd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
ya i cant acess it also but that may be because im posting at school and it may be blocked.
well im useing my computer at the house and its still not working
oh that is wierd.
could just be my computers graphics card maybe, i have no idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:04 am

You do have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed?

Try and explain a little better than 'it's not working' that way you will get help in fixing it.

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 am

GuNka wrote:
You do have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed?

Try and explain a little better than 'it's not working' that way you will get help in fixing it.
okay, well im on the schools computer so i can do much right now but when i get home and i get a chance, ill let you know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
avatar

Posts : 325
eCk Respect : 348
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:59 pm

works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 am

since im on the school computers i cant do anything about it so ohwell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
since im on the school computers i cant do anything about it so ohwell.
same, i cant do anything ethier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:01 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
since im on the school computers i cant do anything about it so ohwell.
same, i cant do anything ethier
thats y i hate highschool computers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
since im on the school computers i cant do anything about it so ohwell.
same, i cant do anything ethier
thats y i hate highschool computers.
yep, i hate em too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
since im on the school computers i cant do anything about it so ohwell.
same, i cant do anything ethier
thats y i hate highschool computers.
yep, i hate em too
they are so slow and all of the good sites are blocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:06 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
since im on the school computers i cant do anything about it so ohwell.
same, i cant do anything ethier
thats y i hate highschool computers.
yep, i hate em too
they are so slow and all of the good sites are blocked.
heres a gaming website Dumbjerks.com they dont have it blocked at my school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Arcade game   

Back to top Go down
 
New Arcade game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Weekly Arcade Game Challenge
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCk PS3 Gamer  :: PS3 General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: