eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.



 
HomeFAQYAY ITS MY BDAY Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
YAY ITS MY BDAY Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
GuNka
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
subster786
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
kingkenny76
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
sOs-Vlan
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
sOs-Kil
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
Xanderth
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
tus93
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 
the_jackal___
YAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_lcapYAY ITS MY BDAY Voting_barYAY ITS MY BDAY Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 YAY ITS MY BDAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:23 am

im finnaly 17. lol so lets look at all of the good things that i can do now. go see rated r movies and have consentual sex. well becuse i live in texas i can lol. cheers YAY ITS MY BDAY 54413
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 am

happy bday m8

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
im finnaly 17. lol so lets look at all of the good things that i can do now. go see rated r movies and have consentual sex. well becuse i live in texas i can lol. cheers YAY ITS MY BDAY 54413
haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Wish i could play with you but well yea, sorta got no system Rolling Eyes, ill make it up too u though, iv got some naked pics of megan fox on my system so ill send them to you Wink , if no one doesnt know yet, i think megan fox is the hottest women alive so yea, shes foxy Wink bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:51 am

Happy Birthday sOs-Kil all the best.

YAY ITS MY BDAY 17thbi10

I even made you a cake but as you live so far away I will have to eat it myself Shocked

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time YAY ITS MY BDAY 416941
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

Posts : 325
eCk Respect : 348
Location : Behind you.

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:05 pm

GuNka wrote:
Happy Birthday sOs-Kil all the best.

YAY ITS MY BDAY 17thbi10

I even made you a cake but as you live so far away I will have to eat it myself Shocked
you should send me a piece of it with mail Laughing

anyway, Gratz sOs-kil ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Xanderth wrote:
GuNka wrote:
Happy Birthday sOs-Kil all the best.

YAY ITS MY BDAY 17thbi10

I even made you a cake but as you live so far away I will have to eat it myself Shocked
you should send me a piece of it with mail Laughing

anyway, Gratz sOs-kil ^^

OOOOO CHOCOLATE CAKE affraid i think you should have a slice and then send me the rest of the cake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:19 am

thanks all and that cake looks AMAZING. lol. ya u should most defentaly send all a piece. lol! and im glead to share my b day with kool ppl. and vlan im still waiting for my pics. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
thanks all and that cake looks AMAZING. lol. ya u should most defentaly send all a piece. lol! and im glead to share my b day with kool ppl. and vlan im still waiting for my pics. lol.
pics for what???? i forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
thanks all and that cake looks AMAZING. lol. ya u should most defentaly send all a piece. lol! and im glead to share my b day with kool ppl. and vlan im still waiting for my pics. lol.
pics for what???? i forget
read posts above

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
thanks all and that cake looks AMAZING. lol. ya u should most defentaly send all a piece. lol! and im glead to share my b day with kool ppl. and vlan im still waiting for my pics. lol.
pics for what???? i forget
read posts above
ahhh ok kool, sorry though, i forget alot of things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Sorry guys hunger got the better of me.
After all that cake I am not feeling so great. YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time YAY ITS MY BDAY 416941
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 pm

GuNka wrote:
Sorry guys hunger got the better of me.
After all that cake I am not feeling so great. YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
ahhh mannn im with you all the way YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:54 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
Sorry guys hunger got the better of me.
After all that cake I am not feeling so great. YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
ahhh mannn im with you all the way YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
yall think that yall had it bad i had pizza cake and icecream lol major YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
Sorry guys hunger got the better of me.
After all that cake I am not feeling so great. YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
ahhh mannn im with you all the way YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
yall think that yall had it bad i had pizza cake and icecream lol major YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
pizzacake, wat the heck is that? sounds nasty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:22 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
Sorry guys hunger got the better of me.
After all that cake I am not feeling so great. YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
ahhh mannn im with you all the way YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
yall think that yall had it bad i had pizza cake and icecream lol major YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
pizzacake, wat the heck is that? sounds nasty
ugh no pizza, cake, and icecream. sry next time ill put the "," in just for uc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
GuNka wrote:
Sorry guys hunger got the better of me.
After all that cake I am not feeling so great. YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
ahhh mannn im with you all the way YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
yall think that yall had it bad i had pizza cake and icecream lol major YAY ITS MY BDAY 25952
pizzacake, wat the heck is that? sounds nasty
ugh no pizza, cake, and icecream. sry next time ill put the "," in just for uc.
hahaha thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:39 am

i now know that i have to be spusific for u vlan. since u dont understand everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
i now know that i have to be spusific for u vlan. since u dont understand everything.
you just relized that????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
i now know that i have to be spusific for u vlan. since u dont understand everything.
you just relized that????
i thought u would learn but maby not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
i now know that i have to be spusific for u vlan. since u dont understand everything.
you just relized that????
i thought u would learn but maby not.
i already knew i was slow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
i now know that i have to be spusific for u vlan. since u dont understand everything.
you just relized that????
i thought u would learn but maby not.
i already knew i was slow
haha im sry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAY ITS MY BDAY   YAY ITS MY BDAY Empty

Back to top Go down
 
YAY ITS MY BDAY
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» April 1st Birthday Greetings!
» March 31st Birthday Greetings!!
» April 8th Birthday Greetings
» May 7th Birthday Greetings!
» bday cake designs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCk PS3 Gamer  :: PS3 General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: