eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Vote_lcapMAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Voting_barMAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Vote_rcap 
GuNka
MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Vote_lcapMAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Voting_barMAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Empty
PostSubject: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:53 pm

For those of you that were lucky enough to get the MAG Beta please leave your thoughts and feeling about MAG.
I only got the public beta Rolling Eyes and in the few days it was up and running only managed to play 1 game for around 20 mins. So this has left me wondering if MAG is any good.

Did you play Mag Beta/public and what do you all think of it?

Who is getting MAG, could this be the next eCk clan game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 pm

i played the mag beta and like u i only got to play a coupple games. and i loved it. now i havent been apart of eCk for a very long time but it would be amazing if MAG could be a clan game. get enough ppl together and we could dominate MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict 416941 lol!
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:58 pm

I played the public beta, reached lvl 18, loved it.
Domination is epic.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:02 am

I may not be in the clan but if yall make it a clan game, im be with yall all da way, MAG is gonna be my new COD
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
I may not be in the clan but if yall make it a clan game, im be with yall all da way, MAG is gonna be my new COD
Same here.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
lol. in other words its going to be ur new crack.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
naww, its gonna be my new exstacy
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
lol. x and crack combo.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:21 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
lol. x and crack combo.
dont forget the orange juice Laughing
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
lol. x and crack combo.
haha dude ur CRAZY lol! MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict 804424
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
lol. x and crack combo.
haha dude ur CRAZY lol! MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict 804424
haha u can say that again MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict 54413
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict   MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG M.A.G - Massive Action Game - The Verdict
Page 1 of 1