eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSold Call of Duty 4 Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Sold Call of Duty 4 Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Sold Call of Duty 4 Vote_lcapSold Call of Duty 4 Voting_barSold Call of Duty 4 Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Sold Call of Duty 4 Vote_lcapSold Call of Duty 4 Voting_barSold Call of Duty 4 Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Sold Call of Duty 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

Sold Call of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 am

Yeh, i sold it... what u think a mistake?
i still got cod5 coz i though i have mw2 and i will never go bak any of the other cod's.
but cod5 was abit different so thats y i kept it and got rid of cod4 as i has got the 2nd modern warfare.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 am

why you made another topic for it ? its like 3 topic you created about cod4 ? lol ii still play cod 4 so i wont sell lol ...
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
why you made another topic for it ? its like 3 topic you created about cod4 ? lol ii still play cod 4 so i wont sell lol ...

because this is a DIFFERENT topic about COD4! Sold Call of Duty 4 979525 lol!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:18 pm

i remember you made topic that you bought cod4 again and beffore that you made another topic about that you sold it
because you got bored of it or something like that Rolling Eyes im not saying that just to piss you off or something we should try to keep our forum tidy Wink
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 am

I sold COD4 a long time ago, did miss it but other games are out now to keep me happy. COD5 you should just throw in the rubbish bin Sold Call of Duty 4 54413
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:36 am

I still have it... somewhere... but I will probably not play it again.
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:51 pm

lol yeh i played cod5 once since mw2 came out and it did feel like a piece of crap lol!
i think i might jus slip it in the bin! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm

subster786 wrote:
lol yeh i played cod5 once since mw2 came out and it did feel like a piece of crap lol!
I agree, lol, Although, Zombies are still fun if you have some friends Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 am

I would sell cod4 but when i play too much mw2 i go back to it and its still pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 am

subster786 wrote:

No sub don't do it COD5 is classed as toxic waste! I will send you pre paid envelope lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 am

when i finished cod waw 100% i straight away put it into my non-usefull ps3 games Very Happy its a place on my book case where all shity games going there lol!
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 am

GuNka wrote:
subster786 wrote:

No sub don't do it COD5 is classed as toxic waste! I will send you pre paid envelope lol!

lol! i might just keep it 4 the zombies lol!
thats about it lol
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:05 pm

subster786 wrote:
GuNka wrote:
subster786 wrote:

lol! i might just keep it 4 the zombies lol!
thats about it lol
That IS the only reason to keep the game.
The multiplayer is easily outdone by MW2
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 am

its not only the fact that the multyplayer is better its the graphics, i dont own waw but when one of my online friends was on cod4 i got on and played with him and was really amused with how well i did and how bad the graphics were. and it also seems like the guns are lacking something like maby bling pro or coldblooded pro. lol!
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:36 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
its not only the fact that the multyplayer is better its the graphics, i dont own waw but when one of my online friends was on cod4 i got on and played with him and was really amused with how well i did and how bad the graphics were. and it also seems like the guns are lacking something like maby bling pro or coldblooded pro. lol!
lol, although the gore in WaW is quite satisfying Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:41 am

Xanderth wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
lol, although the gore in WaW is quite satisfying Twisted Evil
\
the only time i played WaW was on my friends wii and i hated it. it was fing stupid. but that may be because of the wii controler kept disconecting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sold Call of Duty 4   Sold Call of Duty 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sold Call of Duty 4
Page 1 of 1