eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesFinal Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Voting_barFinal Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Voting_barFinal Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:23 am

When we first heard about the beta test for Final Fantasy XIV, we didn't bother to announce it here at eCk PS3 Gamer. Why? Because it was only set to arrive on the PC.

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Ffxivi10

But perhaps that was an initial oversight as a recent bit of evidence proves the beta may indeed come to Sony's machine. It seems the beta won't be exclusive to the PC; it'll merely be a timed exclusive, because they say the test for the PS3 version is coming "later." This information comes from an eagle-eyed reader who spotted the below information over at the North American sign-up page for the FFXIV beta:

"The current tester recruitment is for the Windows version of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test only. Details regarding recruitment for the PlayStation 3 version will be released at a later date."

Okay, that may not be definitive and it certainly doesn't provide us with much information, but at least it's encouraging. We all know everyone wants FFXIII but the online lovers may be more interested in FFXIV, the MMO that might just drag a few fanatics away from their beloved World of Warcraft. Well, okay, maybe that won't happen, but you can bet that many are anxiously anticipating a shot at the FFXIV beta test. And when more details pop up concerning the PS3 version, we'll definitely fill you in.

Last edited by GuNka on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 am

yey that would be awesome if sony would give beta code FF of course if they will wend any Shocked
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:03 pm

I have yet to receive a beta for anything yet No maybe FF will be my first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 am

I hope I'll get it if there is one for ps3, I've been playing the FF series since.. .IV... VI... :/
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:29 am

my firts beta was MAG next god of war 3 and now battlefield bad company 2 close beta
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 pm

honestly i was never a fan or this series, just not my thing, i hate the fact where im controller 4 people at once
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:33 pm

sOs-Vlan wrote:
honestly i was never a fan or this series, just not my thing, i hate the fact where im controller 4 people at once
it makes the whole gaming experience different. harder in some aspects and easer in others.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:46 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
it makes the whole gaming experience different. harder in some aspects and easer in others.
i guess, i was just never a fan for it
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:28 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
ya its not for every one
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 pm

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
ya its not for every one
defeninatly not for me
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:43 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
ya its not for every one
defeninatly not for me
we kno ur special.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:00 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
ya its not for every one
defeninatly not for me
we kno ur special.
Finally you figured it out
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
ya its not for every one
defeninatly not for me
we kno ur special.
Finally you figured it out
yaya i was hopeing that my bro wouldnt be but i cant deny it any longer.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:07 am

haha funny
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 am

=) i kno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"   Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date" Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Test Set For "A Later Date"
Page 1 of 1