eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesMadcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Vote_lcapMadcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Voting_barMadcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Vote_lcapMadcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Voting_barMadcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard

Go down 
+2
soul_eater93
GuNka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:43 am

Put the power of your console's text messaging and web browsing capabilities in the palm of your hand with the MadCatz PS3 Wireless ThumbPad. Ergonomically designed for comfort, it makes communicating online convenient and effective.

Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard 34350010

Just clip it onto your Sixaxis controller to easily text, chat and browse the web through your console. The functional 61 key QWERTY interface permits access to all Sixaxis controller buttons and the removable clamp means the pad is not restricted to use with gaming consoles.
Buy it from play.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:07 pm

sixaxis keybord looks better than this one
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
sixaxis keybord looks better than this one
yea i agree with you, but the mouse cursour is WAY to Sensitive
Back to top Go down
chesty139
eCk Team
eCk Team
chesty139

eCk Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:23 am

Nice idea that it can work with a PC as well, but I have to say that it is a pretty poor design effort.
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 am

chesty139 wrote:
Nice idea that it can work with a PC as well, but I have to say that it is a pretty poor design effort.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

eCk Respect : 488

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 am

i still dont see the point in the keybords. lol i play games not check email.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
well the main reason i had bought one was because i used it for when i play CoD and i didnt own a mic at the time
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
well the main reason i had bought one was because i used it for when i play CoD and i didnt own a mic at the time
oh i see. i didnt thinks of that.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:09 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
yea its good for a beginner cause i used it for like my first 3 months until i made friends over sony, then i went out and bought a mic
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:46 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
yea its good for a beginner cause i used it for like my first 3 months until i made friends over sony, then i went out and bought a mic
well i did that ass soon as i got cod4.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 am

in a month when i bought ps3 i got full list of firends dunno why Suspect i just got invite nearly every day by someone i played cod4 maybe cuz my skillz ?? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
in a month when i bought ps3 i got full list of firends dunno why Suspect i just got invite nearly every day by someone i played cod4 maybe cuz my skillz ?? hmmmm
i know how you feel dude, i got invited all the time
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
but that was because ppl wanted to laugh at u cus u suck.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
haha, whatever you say cupcake
Back to top Go down
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Kil

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
dang bro u are always talking about cupcakes maby ur are a fatty.
Back to top Go down
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
sOs-Vlan

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
dang bro u are always talking about cupcakes maby ur are a fatty.
maybe i am fat haha jk im only 125 pounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard
Page 1 of 1