eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.



 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
by GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
by GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
by GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
by GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
by GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
by GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
by GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
 
GuNka
 
subster786
 
kingkenny76
 
sOs-Vlan
 
sOs-Kil
 
Xanderth
 
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
 
tus93
 
the_jackal___
 

Share | 
 

 Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
avatar

Posts : 947
eCk Respect : 101472
Location : UK

PostSubject: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:43 am

Put the power of your console's text messaging and web browsing capabilities in the palm of your hand with the MadCatz PS3 Wireless ThumbPad. Ergonomically designed for comfort, it makes communicating online convenient and effective.



Just clip it onto your Sixaxis controller to easily text, chat and browse the web through your console. The functional 61 key QWERTY interface permits access to all Sixaxis controller buttons and the removable clamp means the pad is not restricted to use with gaming consoles.
Buy it from play.com

_________________
Itchy trigger finger time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:07 pm

sixaxis keybord looks better than this one

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
sixaxis keybord looks better than this one
yea i agree with you, but the mouse cursour is WAY to Sensitive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chesty139
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 103
eCk Respect : 70
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:23 am

Nice idea that it can work with a PC as well, but I have to say that it is a pretty poor design effort.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
avatar

Posts : 325
eCk Respect : 348
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 am

chesty139 wrote:
Nice idea that it can work with a PC as well, but I have to say that it is a pretty poor design effort.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 am

i still dont see the point in the keybords. lol i play games not check email.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
i still dont see the point in the keybords. lol i play games not check email.
well the main reason i had bought one was because i used it for when i play CoD and i didnt own a mic at the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
i still dont see the point in the keybords. lol i play games not check email.
well the main reason i had bought one was because i used it for when i play CoD and i didnt own a mic at the time
oh i see. i didnt thinks of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:09 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
i still dont see the point in the keybords. lol i play games not check email.
well the main reason i had bought one was because i used it for when i play CoD and i didnt own a mic at the time
oh i see. i didnt thinks of that.
yea its good for a beginner cause i used it for like my first 3 months until i made friends over sony, then i went out and bought a mic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:46 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
i still dont see the point in the keybords. lol i play games not check email.
well the main reason i had bought one was because i used it for when i play CoD and i didnt own a mic at the time
oh i see. i didnt thinks of that.
yea its good for a beginner cause i used it for like my first 3 months until i made friends over sony, then i went out and bought a mic
well i did that ass soon as i got cod4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
avatar

Posts : 1334
eCk Respect : 1819
Location : Tuam

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 am

in a month when i bought ps3 i got full list of firends dunno why Suspect i just got invite nearly every day by someone i played cod4 maybe cuz my skillz ?? hmmmm

_________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm

soul_eater93 wrote:
in a month when i bought ps3 i got full list of firends dunno why Suspect i just got invite nearly every day by someone i played cod4 maybe cuz my skillz ?? hmmmm
i know how you feel dude, i got invited all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
in a month when i bought ps3 i got full list of firends dunno why Suspect i just got invite nearly every day by someone i played cod4 maybe cuz my skillz ?? hmmmm
i know how you feel dude, i got invited all the time
but that was because ppl wanted to laugh at u cus u suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
in a month when i bought ps3 i got full list of firends dunno why Suspect i just got invite nearly every day by someone i played cod4 maybe cuz my skillz ?? hmmmm
i know how you feel dude, i got invited all the time
but that was because ppl wanted to laugh at u cus u suck.
haha, whatever you say cupcake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Kil
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 431
eCk Respect : 488
Location : Spring, TX

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 am

sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
in a month when i bought ps3 i got full list of firends dunno why Suspect i just got invite nearly every day by someone i played cod4 maybe cuz my skillz ?? hmmmm
i know how you feel dude, i got invited all the time
but that was because ppl wanted to laugh at u cus u suck.
haha, whatever you say cupcake
dang bro u are always talking about cupcakes maby ur are a fatty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sOs-Vlan
eCk Member
eCk Member
avatar

Posts : 516
eCk Respect : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 am

sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
sOs-Kil wrote:
sOs-Vlan wrote:
soul_eater93 wrote:
in a month when i bought ps3 i got full list of firends dunno why Suspect i just got invite nearly every day by someone i played cod4 maybe cuz my skillz ?? hmmmm
i know how you feel dude, i got invited all the time
but that was because ppl wanted to laugh at u cus u suck.
haha, whatever you say cupcake
dang bro u are always talking about cupcakes maby ur are a fatty.
maybe i am fat haha jk im only 125 pounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard   

Back to top Go down
 
Madcatz PS3 Wireless Thumb Pad Keyboard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bash the keyboard.
» 360 Totally Wireless Headphones pt. 2- Turtle beach option.
» Most Excessive Keyboard Ever
» Tritton Warhead 7.1 Wireless Headset - first entirely wireless surround sound headset
» wireless headsets... Tritton Warhead delayed until 3/15/2011... TB's XP500 best option?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCk PS3 Gamer  :: PS3 General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: