eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesOperation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Vote_lcapOperation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Voting_barOperation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Vote_lcapOperation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Voting_barOperation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Empty
PostSubject: Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven   Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 pm

Bought Operation Flashpoint 1 week ago and so far found it very hard to stop playing it! Cool This game is the best shooter I have ever played on the PS3. The coop is fantastic fun as well as the single player.

Would be good to see you guys buying it trust me you will love it. See you in the warzone soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

eCk Respect : 348

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven   Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 am

I'm kinda tight on money right now... And the next game i'll buy will probably be MW2...
So sadly I guess I must skip this one.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven   Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:28 am

G i'll getting op flashpoint after mw2 and assassins creed cuz i dont havee much money now.. saving money for my first car
Back to top Go down
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven   Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:29 am

First car? cool dude ^^
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven   Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 am

Trust me do not waste your money on MW2! If you play both games OFP2 and MW2 you will see what I mean.

Good to hear your getting your firat car soul what will it be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
Xanderth
PS3 Guru Gamer
PS3 Guru Gamer
Xanderth

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven   Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:14 am

I'm gonna waste them on MW2 because my friends with ps3 will get it as well, And playing with buddies always beat playing with random people Wink
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven   Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:32 pm

GuNka wrote:
Trust me do not waste your money on MW2! If you play both games OFP2 and MW2 you will see what I mean.

Good to hear your getting your firat car soul what will it be?
have no idea G probably a bit old and crap but its the first car im thinkin about volvo s40 lovely car i saw s40 2003 for €5.000 not that much i got to say Very Happy but mother opened acc in the bank so im getting €50 per week cheers so i should get my first car in the next year of the crap one Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven 979525
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven   Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Flashpoint 1st person shooter heaven
Page 1 of 1