eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Vote_lcapCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Voting_barCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Vote_lcapCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Voting_barCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?

Go down 
+4
soul_eater93
GaViN7UK
chesty139
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

eCk Respect : 0

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:49 pm

i think WaW as iv never played any other Cod games before. What do you choose and why?
Back to top Go down
chesty139
eCk Team
eCk Team
chesty139

eCk Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:44 am

I personally prefer COD 4, I prefer the modern setting and guns, and there were very minimal online issues. Though, COD: WaW is full of connection issues, lag, and drop outs.

I can't wait for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out towards the end of this year!
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Same lol should be interesting lol!
Back to top Go down
GaViN7UK
eCk Team
eCk Team
GaViN7UK

eCk Respect : 54

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:10 am

COD4 anytime as fed up with WW2 games.
I’m not bothered about the next COD as they still haven’t fixed the problems from COD4 and are now in CODW@W and will be in the next COD.

Like I have said before they like the 360 more that’s why they get the betas, and patches ECT before us.

KZ2 will still make the new COD look and play like an old game in a year’s time anyway :P
Also with MAG maybe Due out this year, but i reackon thats a 1year + away before we see that. Who needs COD lol
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:10 am

i have always found ww2 interesting, im not sure why tho lol
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:45 am

for me cod 4 is better cause it's modern time and weapons
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 am

COD5 is driving me nuts with constant connection problems, I am very close to selling the damn game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:28 am

same gunka there is a lot of fu**ing gliches thats why for me best cod game is call of duty 4 modern warefare
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:23 pm

well lets just look forward to cod6 Shocked
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 pm

i'm looking forward for cod 6 since when i played first time in cod 5 lol!
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

eCk Respect : 532

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:26 pm

i acually like cod5 better.
i donmt know why? lol

yeh cod6 should be great, back to modern!!!
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:27 am

I enjoy the story modes better
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:58 am

its all about the multiplayer m8!!!! lol lol! :afro: :bball: bounce
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:20 am

MP = Lame lol!
Back to top Go down
GuNka
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
GuNka

eCk Respect : 101472

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:30 pm

I only buy a ps3 game for the MP, single person gets boring.

Word of warning! Cod 6 will just be a vamped up version of COD4 with all the same connection probs as COD5. Unless they have dedicated servers which I doubt they will it will be a load of MP crap just like COD5. All they want to do is sell you a game every 6 months, forget about COD as there are much better games coming out. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3-gamer.forumotion.net
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:17 pm

GuNka mate i cud never forget about cod!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM-MCKELV1E
PS3 Noob
FREEDOM-MCKELV1E

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:20 pm

I think that cod 4 is well better than cod5
Cod4 has better guns and better maps and i like modern warefare better than ww2
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 pm

yeh i will be playing cod4 alot now as my cod5 copy is stuck in my old ps3.
they r taking it out 4 me and i shud have iy back i 1 month.
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:32 pm

i like cod4 better now that i have been playing it! Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? 416941 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? 416941 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? 416941
Back to top Go down
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
Banned!
bLuE-_-FuSiOn

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:49 am

i have only played cod waw
Back to top Go down
po_de_la_wa_097
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
po_de_la_wa_097

eCk Respect : 10

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:33 am

i have played the cod serie. from 1 to 5 . but for me is cod4 little bit better, because it have modern things. cod waw is 98 % and cod mw 100%. i like allllllll cod games Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? 842834
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:01 am

po_de_la_wa_097 wrote:
i have played the cod serie. from 1 to 5 . but for me is cod4 little bit better, because it have modern things. cod waw is 98 % and cod mw 100%. i like allllllll cod games Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? 842834
i hate cod series (specially cod 5 )
killzone 2 rulez gonna get today or tommorow F.E.A.R. 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
po_de_la_wa_097
PS3 Pro Gamer
PS3 Pro Gamer
po_de_la_wa_097

eCk Respect : 10

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:59 pm

I get F.E.A.R 2 next week!!!!!!!! its a very diffrent game like cod. horror and shock elemts is the piont in F.E.A.R 2 and cod is history, to now what happens in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:25 pm

po_de_la_wa_097 wrote:
I get F.E.A.R 2 next week!!!!!!!! its a very diffrent game like cod. horror and shock elemts is the piont in F.E.A.R 2 and cod is history, to now what happens in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey m8 i will buy F.E.A.R. 2 tommorow .. heheh lol! Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? 54413
Back to top Go down
subster786
eCk Team
eCk Team
subster786

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:44 pm

cod series are still cool.
i will still be getting them.

but yeh its all about KZ2 for eCk!

not a fan of F.E.A.R2, plyd demo= crap! Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? 842834
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW? Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of duty: WaW?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next