eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer

Hey you browsing the forum!

Our clan is called eLiTe CoVeRt kiLLaZ and the clan tag is eCk.

We are a friendly bunch of dedicated ps3 gamers of all ages from all over the world.

The founders of eCk are myself GuNKa from the UK and KingKenny76 from Ireland. We are always on the lookout for members for our clan. We are currently playing KillZone 3 with regular tournaments held each week. Our clan also play anything where you have to shoot or blow stuff up. If this sounds like a clan you would consider joining please register on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.

We welcome all other clans to join our forum to and we are soon creating a Worldwide clan page with information and links to other clans.
eCk PS3 Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesUpdated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Arcade10RegisterLog in
eCk Sponsors
Latest topics
» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:34 am

» MuAddicted
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 am

» PSN Playstation network could be down for weeks
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am

» Mobile Chat *****
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 am

» wat up from vegas
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 am

» Killzone 3 Ribbons | How to get Killzone 3 Ribbons Multiplayer
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Guide with Video
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

» Killzone 3 full list of Weapons and Unlocks
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

» Killzone 3 no witnesses trophy walkthorugh
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

» Killzone 3 Multiplayer Movie
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Emptyby GuNka Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Keywords
Top posters
soul_eater93
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Vote_lcapUpdated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Voting_barUpdated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Vote_rcap 
GuNka
Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Vote_lcapUpdated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Voting_barUpdated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Vote_rcap 
subster786
kingkenny76
sOs-Vlan
sOs-Kil
Xanderth
bLuE-_-FuSiOn
tus93
the_jackal___

Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingkenny76
eCk Team Leader
eCk Team Leader
kingkenny76

eCk Respect : 100570

Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Empty
PostSubject: Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview   Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Quote :
Sucker Punch has had six months to polish up inFAMOUS since we last saw it back in July of 2008. Despite looking forward to seeing the game in action at the time, my overall impressions with the title left me slightly disappointed, predominately after being informed that the story had been put on the back burner in order to focus on gameplay. As a fan of game narratives, I must admit that I found this development somewhat disheartening, and needless to say I wasn’t surprised when my initial impressions on the game was met with considerable backlash from our readers. Nonetheless, now that the team has had a decent amount of time to polish up the title and reveal it in its current state, it's time to update my impressions of what I initially felt about the game.

First up, color me impressed. Sucker Punch has truly outdone themselves in regards to the visual presentation of inFAMOUS. While I’m aware that a lot of people have already seen trailers of what was shown at CES 2009, believe me when I say that the game is a lot more stunning in person, on a larger screen than on your monitor. The detail to Cole's clothing and his unusual powers is more defined and intricately detailed up close. While his awkward running animation remains, everything else about him has been improved.

One of the hottest topics being discussed on the game in recent months is the ability to scale any building at any time. I had the chance to talk to the developers about this and they have assured me that absolutely every building within the city can be tamed. The transition from one stepping-stone to the next is seamlessly integrated in way that it displays an authentic representation of scaling the side of a mammoth structure. Sucker Punch's Brian Flemming acknowledged that the team had played and enjoyed games like Assassin's Creed, a factor which is strikingly evident when you clap eyes on what they’ve done here.

Delving deeper into the gameplay itself brings us to Cole's powers. While some may be blown away by his techniques, I felt very indifferent about it. Cole gives off a similar aura to the Apprentice from Star Wars The Force Unleashed, and, though this isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'm hoping there’s more to his powers than meets the eye to separate him from the rest of the pack. The enemy powers are innovative and unique to each type of gang trying to take over the city, and in comparison, Cole definitely needs something that defines him as a protagonist.

In regards to the game’s storyline (which you’ll remember played a large part in my initial disappointment with the game last year), I stand corrected. Flemming notified me that previous comments suggesting that the story was to be put on the back burner were merely down to a poor choice of words. In fact, Flemming assured me that the design team molded the story around the gameplay itself, which came as an enormous relief to my ears.

All in all, my anticipation for this open-world extravaganza has returned in full force. While the game may have a hint of repetition similar to Grand Theft Auto IV or indeed any game of this nature, it’s a relatively minor setback compared to the sheer scale of what’s on offer. Personally, I’m just thrilled that Sucker Punch has taken the time to substantially polish up the overall product compared to last summer. We'll have a full interview with Sucker Punch's Brian Flemming within the next couple of days for you guys to check out.

I am looking forward to this game I think it will be a sleeper hit.
Back to top Go down
soul_eater93
eCk Team
eCk Team
soul_eater93

eCk Respect : 1819

Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview   Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:09 pm

can't wait for infamous is well Very Happy hope it will be good as they saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Updated inFAMOUS eyes- on impressions Preview
Page 1 of 1